Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ITS STARTED TO FINALLY ALL HAPPEN

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:26 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Rem GUY IS THE REAL OWNERS THE RIDDLER WAS ALLOWED TOTALL CONTROL FOR 3 YEARS, YOUR TIME IS UP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
sack him for gross misconduct, city have a strong case :ayatollah:

I tried sacking someone at work today and couldnt. This woman is signed off with viral infection for 4 weeks. I found out that she has a saturday job working in a shop. She is still workng on saturdays so i rang up personnel who advised me that i couldnt discipline her as she was within her rights to have another job and that the sicknote only covered her weekkday job.

You will find out that is bullshit...........if she is on the sick,then she is on the sick..Sick = not fit for work...Sack Her!!

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:Rem,Rome wasnt built in day, KEEP THE FAITH WE WILL GET RID OF THE RIDDLER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only because i wasn't on that particular job :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Got to love Brian Clough.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:48 am

get rid of the riddler.....all turn up dressed as batman :!:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:30 am

rob wrote:get rid of the riddler.....all turn up dressed as batman :!:

:D That would be great a couple of thousand batmans there to fight the riddler. Humours with a message, press would love it.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:36 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Rem GUY IS THE REAL OWNERS THE RIDDLER WAS ALLOWED TOTALL CONTROL FOR 3 YEARS, YOUR TIME IS UP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
sack him for gross misconduct, city have a strong case :ayatollah:

I tried sacking someone at work today and couldnt. This woman is signed off with viral infection for 4 weeks. I found out that she has a saturday job working in a shop. She is still workng on saturdays so i rang up personnel who advised me that i couldnt discipline her as she was within her rights to have another job and that the sicknote only covered her weekkday job.

She is within her rights to have another job, but not when she is on the sick, its gross misconduct, personel are wrong on this one. Does your company pay her the four weeks or do the dhss pay her? anyway, if you pay her, report her to the police, its fraud! (or the dhss)

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:47 am

i thought that, if it was one of mine, sacked gross misconduct= fraud, any acas complaint would throw it out, and is she being paid cash on sat???? not declaring

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:10 am

PtB wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Sad but true. Cant go into full details.

I understand mate, but that sucks. Full time job should take precedence.

The problem is she could tell her Doctor that the Saturday is theraputic work in an attempt to get her ready for her full time job. There are so many ways to con the system which penalises the true people who need help!

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:11 am

tynesideblue wrote:do her for having a second job and not informing you which she has too and she should be paying extra tax on her second job ask HR...

Any tax owed from the second job would be paid by that employer. Providing she hasn't claimed a second tax allowance she hasn't done anything wrong.

However, Gareth would be entitled to call her in and ask for an explanation to why she can do her Saturday job but not her day job.

If the explanation was not reasonable then he could issue a disaplinary hearing with a view to sacking her.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Paul Guy is down the Club every day now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In the last 3 years you would be lucky to see him down there once every 6 months, been there 4 days running.
GO GET THE RIDDLER PG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And again today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:09 pm

PG is on to him :D

Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Paul Guy is down the Club every day now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In the last 3 years you would be lucky to see him down there once every 6 months, been there 4 days running.

Must be serious so.

27 days to go eh?

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Yes and he's done very nicely out of our club too, No Stadium Build no retail Park. No Athletic Stadium No New Stadium or retail Park. Remember we had to cover the cost of the Roads and Athletic Stadium before we could build the CCFS yet the retail park was up and running before the grass grew at the Athletic Stadium never mind CCFS.Looks like he now gets the Hotel site as well. Sorry in my eyes he's more guilty than PR. putting us in the position we are.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:00 am

dannyblue wrote:

Yes and he's done very nicely out of our club too, No Stadium Build no retail Park. No Athletic Stadium No New Stadium or retail Park. Remember we had to cover the cost of the Roads and Athletic Stadium before we could build the CCFS yet the retail park was up and running before the grass grew at the Athletic Stadium never mind CCFS.Looks like he now gets the Hotel site as well. Sorry in my eyes he's more guilty than PR. putting us in the position we are.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:19 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Just protecting his investment :lol: Pity he didnt do it earlier then we may not be in the mess we are right now.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Just protecting his investment :lol: Pity he didnt do it earlier then we may not be in the mess we are right now.

But if we weren't in such a mess he Guy wouldn't have walked off with the Hotel site at a bargin £1.8m

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:55 am

Guy in My Opinion is having that land for a bargain, I know Guy well he doesnt buy something unless its a steal, but fair play to him, saves us and he makes money.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 pm

hello wolf mate :ayatollah: