Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has cheggers gone missing

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:15 pm

soooooooooooooooooooo quiet without him, was going up his establishment tonite for a feast, but he did not answer his fone :( , wanted to know what time food was ready :o

f*cking starvin now :lol: :lol:

and you too thomas you swine ;)

Re: Has cheggers gone missing

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:soooooooooooooooooooo quiet without him, was going up his establishment tonite for a feast, but he did not answer his fone :( , wanted to know what time food was ready :o

Oi Mr Baz - you gonna pick me up enroute for our freebie - i dunno where im goin! lol u drive and i will give u some noodles lol

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Jez wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:soooooooooooooooooooo quiet without him, was going up his establishment tonite for a feast, but he did not answer his fone :( , wanted to know what time food was ready :o

Oi Mr Baz - you gonna pick me up enroute for our freebie - i dunno where im goin! lol u drive and i will give u some noodles lol

noodles :lol: :lol: get the chicken balls in too :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:21 pm

I think you'll find Cheggers if you Read Thomas Fish's post about Merthyr-2nd post in thread.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:22 pm

and watch out for the merthyr triads :D all three are nasty

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:23 pm

baz I rang you back you didnt answer

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:25 pm

cos i didnt have the energy i was tooooooooooooo hungry :lol:

i give you a ring to see what time he serves, so nobody got back to me so daughter said noooooooooooooo to merthyr so there :D

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:cos i didnt have the energy i was tooooooooooooo hungry :lol:

i give you a ring to see what time he serves, so nobody got back to me so daughter said noooooooooooooo to merthyr so there :D

lol, it starts at 6 and ends at 10