Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ONE LINE JOKES PLEASE BUT and I MEAN BUT

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Must have the name Pistol Pete, The Riddler, PR or any of these names in, he's laughing at us, now its Your turn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: ONE LINE JOKES PLEASE BUT and I MEAN BUT

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:35 pm

pete u could not even pull your own pistol, so stop trying to pull ours. now fug off pr

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Must have the name Pistol Pete, The Riddler, PR or any of these names in, he's laughing at us, now its Your turn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a 1 liner but here goes.

I'm sick to death of people knocking on my door looking for donations. Just had a woman from the sperm bank. Christ did i give her a mouthful.........

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Pistol Pete was teaching his son how to masturbate
His son said "this is great dad"
Pistol Pete said "just wait til your 13 son, you can use your own!" :o

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 pm

cardiff football team were having a dreadful season. They hadn't won a game for 12 weeks and the davey j was at the end of his tether. "Look," suggested the riddler one evening, "why don't you take the whole squad out for a ten mile run every day?"

"What good will that do?" moaned davey j.

"Well," replied the riddler, "today's Sunday. By next Saturday they'll be 60 miles away and you won't have to worry about them."

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Dange wrote:Pistol Pete was teaching his son how to masturbate
His son said "this is great dad"
Pistol Pete said "just wait til your 13 son, you can use your own!" :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:47 pm

saw peter driving his new toyota prius,chat later can,t stop :oops:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Question: Who's going to make the feathers fly and knock Batman and Robin out of the sky?

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:39 am

PR'S wife walks into AANN SUMMERS to purchase some see-through underware for pete. She is shown several possibilities that range from £50-£150 in price, the more see-through the higher the price. She opts for the deerest item, pays the £150 and takes the underware home. She presents it to pete and asks him to go upstairs, put it on and model it for her. Upstairs pete thinks 'I have an idea. It's so see-through thatit might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, ill do the modelling naked and return it tomorrow and get a refund and keep the money for myself. So he appears naked at the top of the stairs and strikes a pose. His wife cry's out 'F*CK ME, IT WASN'T THAT CREASED IN THE SHOP'.. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:47 am

Pistol Pete went for an "Arsehole" transplant.

The "Arsehole" rejected him.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:04 pm

The riddlers that tight he had triple glazing installed at home so the kids couldnt hear the ice cream van !!

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Steve wanted to buy a motorbike. He doesn't have much luck until one day, he comes across a Harley with a 'for sale' sign on it.

The bike seems even better than a new one, although it is 10 years old. It is shiny and in absolute mint condition.

He immediately buys it, and asks the seller how he kept it in such great condition for 10 years.

'Well, it's quite simple, really,' says the seller, 'whenever the Bike is outside and it's gonna rain, rub Vaseline on the chrome. It protects it from the rain.'

And he hands Steve a jar of Vaseline.

That night, his girlfriend, Sandra, invites him over to meet her parents. Naturally, they take the bike there.

But just before they enter the house, Sandra stops him and says, 'I have to tell you something about my family before we go in.'

'When we eat dinner, we don't talk. In fact, the first person who Says anything during dinner has to do the dishes.'

'No problem,' he says. And in they go.

Steve is shocked. Right smack in the middle of the living room is a Huge stack of dirty dishes.

In the kitchen is another huge stack of dishes. Piled up on the stairs, in the corridor, everywhere he looks, dirty dishes.

They sit down to dinner and, sure enough, no one says a word.

As dinner progresses, Steve decides to take advantage of the situation.

So he leans over and kisses Sandra.

No one says a word.

So he reaches over and fondles her bre*sts.

Still, nobody says a word.

So he stands up, grabs her, rips her clothes off, throws her on the table, and scr*ws her right there, in front of her parents.

His girlfriend is a little flustered, her dad Pete is obviously livid, and her mom horrified when he sits back down, but no one says a word.

He looks at her mom..

'She's got a great body,' he thinks. So he grabs the mom, bends her over the dinner table, and has his way with her every which way right there on the dinner table.

Now his girlfriend is furious and her dad Pete is boiling, but still, Total silence.

All of a sudden there is a loud clap of thunder, and it starts to rain.

Steve remembers his bike, so he pulls the jar of Vaseline from his pocket...

Suddenly Pete shouted....I'll do the fu*~ing dishes!!!

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:07 pm

PR went to Malaysia to find an investor for his football club ... well what a f**king joke that turn out to be :lol:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:20 pm

whats this with Pistol Pete 20 million sperm and he was the quickest . :lol: :lol: