Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thanks

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:12 pm

to all those i have met and become mates with through this forum, i have always throughout my life been a shy inward type of person, who never drank, or ate anything bad for you, i must thank all the boys and gals that have shown me there is a life outside of my basement flat :D and all those who are law abiding football supporters called the snow crew

the many new faces and good looking people i have met such as annis, cheggers, thomas, corky(hard looking nasty fucker) little gwyn, mr feeney, humphrys,TLG, skunky,mallo,mr davies,carl,sam salim, peter ridsdale and not least of all dibs, for all showing me the straight and legal road to being a well behaved football supporter

i have now recently just started to crawl ot of my ltle shell(just like a hermit crab) and see what a life i have missed awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless and thanks

i may even sing a small chant with you all on saturday

p.s jez thanks for finding me man nappies for my long journy to the big apple x x :lol:
Last edited by bluebirdbaz on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Thanks

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 pm

That post just pulled at my heart strings - i had a tear in my eye ;)

Imagine your life without friends - actually imagine Mrs Baz's life if you didnt have friends!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:to all those i have met and become mates with through this forum, i have always throughout my life been a shy inward type of person, who never drank, or ate anything bad for you, i must thank all the boys and gals that have shown me there is a life outside of my basement flat :D and all those who are law abiding football supporters called the snow crew

the many new faces and good looking people i have met such as annis, cheggers, thomas, corky(hard looking nasty fucker) little gwyn, mr feeney, TLG, skunky,mallo,mr davies,carl,sam salim, peter ridsdale and not least of all dibs, for all showing me the straight and legal road to being a well behaved football supporter

i have now recently just started to crawl ot of my ltle shell(just like a hermit crab) and see what a life i have missed awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless and thanks

p.s jez thanks for finding me man nappies for my long journy to the big apple x x :lol:

Girlsblouse. :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Have you had a drink Baz, youve touched my heart :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your a True Gent Baz :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Have you had a drink Baz, youve touched my heart :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your a True Gent Baz :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your both big softies.. not valley boys :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:31 pm

last time i cried as happy as this my divorce had just been granted!!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:31 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:to all those i have met and become mates with through this forum, i have always throughout my life been a shy inward type of person, who never drank, or ate anything bad for you, i must thank all the boys and gals that have shown me there is a life outside of my basement flat :D and all those who are law abiding football supporters called the snow crew

the many new faces and good looking people i have met such as annis, cheggers, thomas, corky(hard looking nasty fucker) little gwyn, mr feeney, TLG, skunky,mallo,mr davies,carl,sam salim, peter ridsdale and not least of all dibs, for all showing me the straight and legal road to being a well behaved football supporter

:roll: :roll: get a life alert!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Welcome to the family. ;)

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:01 pm

:lol: :lol: ta

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:03 pm

:lol:

Snow Crew :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:06 pm

well done baz

when we going for a fishing session :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:06 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: f**k i am exited about saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:35 pm

So Baz monkeyfaces me and dont even mention me in his pour out from the heart. :x

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:38 pm

yes i have

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:yes i have

me bad or did u edit that???? :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Humphry's wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:yes i have

me bad or did u edit that???? :lol: