Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JUST HAD THIS E MAIL.IT IS BANG ON.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm

rob wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Where are the facts to say otherwise ? You PC brigade love all this, but slag anything British. Your sort say we cant call Christmas "Christmas" we must call it Wintervall. We cant have Crimbo parties just in case we offend Muslims. May i add that i haven't heard one Muslim complain yet !! Half the time its you the PC brigade i hate with a passion. Do you help those you say you represent ? NO all you do is alienate them against us!! .

well said :clap: :clap: :clap:

as I said to nuclear , if you can also point out whwere I said we should ban xmas , I will also send you £50

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:35 pm

I didnt state you sludge for all i know you love Wintervall :lol: but as we are all lazy in the Valleys i have worked all my life.
My point was that all the PC brigade do is put down anything British a nd all that suceeds in doing is alinating the rest of us from ethnic minorities. Wasnt long ago i noticed that firemen were wanted in Bristol the only qualification was you had to wear a turbin ,be a woman, be a lesbian, or homosexual, transexuals also welcome, but if you were a white male who fancies Caeron Diaz please dont apply.
That what fucks me off Sludge

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:54 pm

rob wrote:
RobbieS wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Up until now, i thought you were serious. :lol: :lol:

And "fit in or f**k off"

Isn't that the sort of view Hitler had?

You dozy twonk.

erm no it wasnt.
hitler wanted the master race of arians. he would never have given people the option to fit in or f**k off.

Yep, Just another example of some tw*t using hitler and the nazis in a inflammatory and incorrect way to make people feel guilty about wanting the continued best for their own peoples. Shame on you