Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST HAD THIS E MAIL.IT IS BANG ON.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

This man should be appointed King of the World. Truer words have never been
spoken.

It took a lot of courage for this man to speak what he had to say for the
world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least he was
willing to take a stand on his and Austrilia's beliefs.

The Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to
get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head
off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he
supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of
this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their
culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge
in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and
victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese,
Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our
society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing,
political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian
principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is
certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God
offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your
new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that
you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you
every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining,
whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or
Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great
Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You
asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to
start speaking and voicing the same truths.

Re: JUST HAD THIS E MAIL.IT IS BANG ON.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:41 pm

oh f**k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:42 pm

TOTALLY AGREE.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 pm

I thought it was going to be PR's email :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Have to respect the guy. Harsh but fair IMO :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Fuckin brilliant would love it if we had someone like that in charge of our country

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:46 pm

I wish Our Country stood up for its self.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I wish Our Country stood up for its self.

Seconded!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:52 pm

This country is far to afraid to look after itself and say anything remotely like that, Mrs T had her bad points but she stood up for this country on matters like this..

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:55 pm

So do i...god save the queen.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Incredible. What a narrow minded post, I am surprised at you Gwyn. What this imbecille has conveniently chosen to forget is the unforgivable abuse of the indigenous aboriginies as a result of colonization. Most 'Australians' are not Christians, they are Aboriginal. The immigrants in Australia are white Christian and they have ended up in charge. His fear of the muslim faith is no different to the aboriginal fear of his faith.

Case of pot, kettle and absolute hypocrisy.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Daya wrote:

Spot on alf :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:06 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Daya wrote:

Spot on alf :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:15 pm

the unfortunate thing is this country has no back bone.
we used to have one of the greatest empires in history.
now our so called leaders are to scared to say anything for fear of upsetting ethnic minorities .
we need a leader like that to finally say enough is enough, if you want to stay here follow our laws, follow our way of life or you are free to leave.
britain was once a powerful country, a great country, only we can make it great again, by standing together and saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:19 pm

rob wrote:the unfortunate thing is this country has no back bone.
now our so called leaders are to scared to say anything for fear of upsetting ethnic minorities .
we need a leader like that to finally say enough is enough, if you want to stay here follow our laws, follow our way of life or you are free to leave.
britain was once a powerful country, a great country, only we can make it great again, by standing together and saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Enoch Powell will be proved correct.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 pm

The government needs to put the "GREAT" back into britain!

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Britain was a powerful country when it used to pick on nations who only had sticks and stones to arm themselves against the might of the invading British armed forces.

You reap what you sow. There is no pride in being 'powerful' in global terms. It just makes you sound like a sad racist when you spout things like enough is enough. My grandfather fought in the middle east dring WWII alongside arabs and muslims. Without them we would have suffered massive losses. Do not spout off with Daily Mail-esque rants without thinking a little bit about British hsitory first.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:21 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:

The government needs to put the "GREAT" back into britain!

Bang on!

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:25 pm

: JUST HAD THIS E MAIL.IT IS BANG ON.
by RobbieS » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Incredible. What a narrow minded post, I am surprised at you Gwyn. What this imbecille has conveniently chosen to forget is the unforgivable abuse of the indigenous aboriginies as a result of colonization. Most 'Australians' are not Christians, they are Aboriginal. The immigrants in Australia are white Christian and they have ended up in charge. His fear of the muslim faith is no different to the aboriginal fear of his faith.

Case of pot, kettle and absolute hypocrisy.RobbieS

Private messageE-mail Robbi
eS

Yes the British in their day were some of the worse, We invented the concentration camp as in the Boer war,racist, ethnic cleansing etc. but sooner or later someone has to draw a line under the past. What the current Aussie Pm is talking about is the present, and if we all want to have a future let alone a present, then a lot of what he says is spot on.

In my simplistic view, it ain't about colour, it ain't about religion, it's about fitting in, living together and being open minded. Possibly some of our PC minded do gooders have been to gullible rather than open minded. Fit in or f**k off, and that goes for chavs, pikeys, blacks whites,yellow, red or brown, a bit of tolerance and understanding it's never been about colour, or religion, these are just banners or titles that people without tolerance chose to use to get change that suits them.

Good God, the christian religion must have more factions and in fighting, just look at the N.I. situation, can't people just get on and go about their life and business without trying to impose their life style on others.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:27 pm

RobbieS wrote:

Britain was a powerful country when it used to pick on nations who only had sticks and stones to arm themselves against the might of the invading British armed forces.

You reap what you sow. There is no pride in being 'powerful' in global terms. It just makes you sound like a sad racist when you spout things like enough is enough. My grandfather fought in the middle east dring WWII alongside arabs and muslims. Without them we would have suffered massive losses. Do not spout off with Daily Mail-esque rants without thinking a little bit about British hsitory first.

Sorry but have to disagree on a non racist basis........... wait to you have to move out because you dont want your kids talking punjab or whatever its called in skool!

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:32 pm

BigGwynram wrote:: JUST HAD THIS E MAIL.IT IS BANG ON.

eS

Yes the British in their day were some of the worse, We invented the concentration camp as in the Boer war,racist, ethnic cleansing etc. but sooner or later someone has to draw a line under the past. What the current Aussie Pm is talking about is the present, and if we all want to have a future let alone a present, then a lot of what he says is spot on.

In my simplistic view, it ain't about colour, it ain't about religion, it's about fitting in, living together and being open minded. Possibly some of our PC minded do gooders have been to gullible rather than open minded. Fit in or f**k off, and that goes for chavs, pikeys, blacks whites,yellow, red or brown, a bit of tolerance and understanding it's never been about colour, or religion, these are just banners or titles that people without tolerance chose to use to get change that suits them.

Good God, the christian religion must have more factions and in fighting, just look at the N.I. situation, can't people just get on and go about their life and business without trying to impose their life style on others.

Hear Hear :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Listen to alf, he'll tell you about great britain :lol: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOhXpmoz ... re=related

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:34 pm

BigGwynram wrote:: JUST HAD THIS E MAIL.IT IS BANG ON.

eS

He;s not talking about the present though is he? Because his argument is predicated on the past. Particularly as he says

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

Yes - 2 centuries of struggle to crush the indigenous people of this land, ridicule their regligious beliefs as whitchcraft and introduce them to drink and drugs in a final bid to render them useless. I have a first line relative who is a doctor in Oz working with exclusively aboriginal communities. What they have been subjected to under successive white australian governments is akin to apartheid South Africa. If you are going to splash this crap all over the internet, please try to be a bit more informed.

I'm not aware of any Muslims trying to impose their lifestyle on others. Only right wing interest groups spreading this as a rumour in order to foster suspicion. And what follows suspicion is intolerance and what follows from intollerance is hate and racism.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Up until now, i thought you were serious. :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:40 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Up until now, i thought you were serious. :lol: :lol:

And "fit in or f**k off"

Isn't that the sort of view Hitler had?

You dozy twonk.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:46 pm

I luv alf garnett so understated :lol: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb97hYy4 ... re=related

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:47 pm

RobbieS wrote:

i know plenty about british history and even more about military campaigns. how do i sound like a racist by saying enough is enough? what i meant and perhaps should have put simpler is the following.
i dont care what colour sex or religion you are, if you come here abide by our laws and respect our religion.
dont try to force sharia law on our country, and stop coming here settling down then preaching how the country you now call home is full of infidels who deserve to die. all are welcome but dont take the piss.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:47 pm

"I'm not aware of any Muslims trying to impose their lifestyle on others. Only right wing interest groups spreading this as a rumour in order to foster suspicion. And what follows suspicion is intolerance and what follows from intollerance is hate and racism.RobbieS

Gwyn..... fancy a new business venture.... lets build some Churches in Dubai :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: be worse than the Chelsea/West Ham thread :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:49 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I luv alf garnett so understated :lol: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb97hYy4 ... re=related

You do know Warren Mitchell was a Jew of Russian descent and took the role in a bid to expose and mock the racist views and intolerance his family experienced when settling in the UK?

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:50 pm

RobbieS wrote:

And "fit in or f**k off"

Isn't that the sort of view Hitler had?

You dozy twonk.

erm no it wasnt.
hitler wanted the master race of arians. he would never have given people the option to fit in or f**k off.