Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JUST HAD THIS E MAIL.IT IS BANG ON.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:55 pm

RobbieS wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I luv alf garnett so understated :lol: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb97hYy4 ... re=related

You do know Warren Mitchell was a Jew of Russian descent and took the role in a bid to expose and mock the racist views and intolerance his family experienced when settling in the UK?

And hes a Tottingham fan.......tw*t.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:56 pm

rob wrote:
RobbieS wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Up until now, i thought you were serious. :lol: :lol:

And "fit in or f**k off"

Isn't that the sort of view Hitler had?

You dozy twonk.

erm no it wasnt.
hitler wanted the master race of arians. he would never have given people the option to fit in or f**k off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:00 am

BigGwynram wrote:Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

This man should be appointed King of the World. Truer words have never been
spoken.

It took a lot of courage for this man to speak what he had to say for the
world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least he was
willing to take a stand on his and Austrilia's beliefs.

The Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to
get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head
off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he
supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of
this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their
culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge
in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and
victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese,
Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our
society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing,
political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian
principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is
certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God
offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your
new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that
you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you
every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining,
whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or
Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great
Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You
asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to
start speaking and voicing the same truths.

It is about time our shithouses in this country started speaking out too.....Fair play to him,he took the words right out of my mouth.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:01 am

Daya wrote:
RobbieS wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I luv alf garnett so understated :lol: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb97hYy4 ... re=related

You do know Warren Mitchell was a Jew of Russian descent and took the role in a bid to expose and mock the racist views and intolerance his family experienced when settling in the UK?

And hes a Tottingham fan.......tw*t.

Funny as f**k though - luv him

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:05 am

funny as :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:05 am

RobbieS wrote:Incredible. What a narrow minded post, I am surprised at you Gwyn. What this imbecille has conveniently chosen to forget is the unforgivable abuse of the indigenous aboriginies as a result of colonization. Most 'Australians' are not Christians, they are Aboriginal. The immigrants in Australia are white Christian and they have ended up in charge. His fear of the muslim faith is no different to the aboriginal fear of his faith.

Case of pot, kettle and absolute hypocrisy.

People like you are going to ruin this country. Wake up

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:30 am

About time someone made a statement of intent about muslims not integrating.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:32 am

RobbieS wrote:
rob wrote:the unfortunate thing is this country has no back bone.
we used to have one of the greatest empires in history.
now our so called leaders are to scared to say anything for fear of upsetting ethnic minorities .
we need a leader like that to finally say enough is enough, if you want to stay here follow our laws, follow our way of life or you are free to leave.
britain was once a powerful country, a great country, only we can make it great again, by standing together and saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Britain was a powerful country when it used to pick on nations who only had sticks and stones to arm themselves against the might of the invading British armed forces.

You reap what you sow. There is no pride in being 'powerful' in global terms. It just makes you sound like a sad racist when you spout things like enough is enough. My grandfather fought in the middle east dring WWII alongside arabs and muslims. Without them we would have suffered massive losses. Do not spout off with Daily Mail-esque rants without thinking a little bit about British hsitory first.

what a sensible post amongst all this nonsense

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:34 am

Daya wrote:
RobbieS wrote:
now our so called leaders are to scared to say anything for fear of upsetting ethnic minorities .
we need a leader like that to finally say enough is enough, if you want to stay here follow our laws, follow our way of life or you are free to leave.
britain was once a powerful country, a great country, only we can make it great again, by standing together and saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Britain was a powerful country when it used to pick on nations who only had sticks and stones to arm themselves against the might of the invading British armed forces.

You reap what you sow. There is no pride in being 'powerful' in global terms. It just makes you sound like a sad racist when you spout things like enough is enough. My grandfather fought in the middle east dring WWII alongside arabs and muslims. Without them we would have suffered massive losses. Do not spout off with Daily Mail-esque rants without thinking a little bit about British hsitory first.

Sorry but have to disagree on a non racist basis........... wait to you have to move out because you dont want your kids talking punjab or whatever its called in skool!

do you mean urdu ?

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:39 am

RobbieS wrote:

very true

he was on a train in london and this fella said I like you alf, you want them immigrants out and them jews

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:41 am

Sludge wrote:
RobbieS wrote:

very true

he was on a train in london and this fella said I like you alf, you want them immigrants out and them jews

thats what happens when people jump to conclusions......i wonder where else that happens...hmmmmm ;)

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:58 am

its a fake e mail

hoawrd didnt say these things ..although some would agree if he had done ..and hes no longer the prime minister , he was voted out

I agree however that people should integrate

for example I want dayo to be forced to learn welsh

Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:08 am

Sludge wrote:its a fake e mail

hoawrd didnt say these things ..although some would agree if he had done ..and hes no longer the prime minister , he was voted out

I agree however that people should integrate

for example I want dayo to be forced to learn welsh

it is a fake e.mail....however it has been quoted to Prime Minister Kevin Rudd (see e,mail) but did originaly do the rounds attributed to howard....still interesting and starts a good debate. ;)

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:26 am

Oi Rudd or whoever wrote it, one word.......

Aboriginees.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:48 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:The government needs to put the "GREAT" back into britain!

It's still there. Great has nothing to do with the nature of the country unless you're talking of piracy and thieving but with the fact that it's the biggest of the British Isles. It is also great in it's willingness to comit genocide.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:I wish Our Country stood up for its self.

I wish our fans would stand up for our club.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:40 am

Our prime minister and Blair before him i agree have no backbone. We allow anyone to come into our country then move every member of there family in give them a house state benifits free health care, an awfull lot are criminals. I have nothing against hard working immagrants who put something into the UK but sadly they are in the minority.
A work mate told me his wife works at Soutmead hospital in Bristol in the maternaty section and she is fecked off, sometimes on a daily basis there is not a british girl in the house and not one speaks our language. She is so despondant she cant wait to leave her job. This has to stop before it is to late.
If anyone thinks my views are racist then i couldent give a twats ass.
Im not interested is Islam and i dont want it thrust down my boys throat at school neither do i want him to learn pungai or however it is spelt. Luckily living in south Wales valleys we dont have that problem but in the Citys they do.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:02 am

Sludge wrote:
RobbieS wrote:

what a sensible post amongst all this nonsense

TAKE A LOOK PC BRIGADE

SAYS IT ALL DONT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttz8-ucWhYc&NR=1

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:31 am

Imagine you had put this on Mike's board. The loonies would have been all over you.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:05 am

top man mr rudd , when will we ever have a prime minister with the balls to speak out ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 am

Daya wrote:

Enoch Powell will be proved correct.

Has been already imho.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:23 am

RobbieS wrote:I'm not aware of any Muslims trying to impose their lifestyle on others.

Cant really say I do and thats after living in Saudi Arabia for many years. However the one big reason I dont except the Muslim faith, there are a few actually but this is the big one, is that if you become a muslim then thats all you are allowed to be. If for any reason you decide to leave the faith, be it as a convert or you were born into the religion, then there is a death wish on you.

For a muslim to denouce, leave or convert to another religion means that according to the muslim faith can only happen through death. Putting it simple you leave us we will kill you.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:56 am

brilliant

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Our prime minister and Blair before him i agree have no backbone. We allow anyone to come into our country then move every member of there family in give them a house state benifits free health care, an awfull lot are criminals. I have nothing against hard working immagrants who put something into the UK but sadly they are in the minority.
A work mate told me his wife works at Soutmead hospital in Bristol in the maternaty section and she is fecked off, sometimes on a daily basis there is not a british girl in the house and not one speaks our language. She is so despondant she cant wait to leave her job. This has to stop before it is to late.
Im not interested is Islam and i dont want it thrust down my boys throat at school neither do i want him to learn pungai or however it is spelt. Luckily living in south Wales valleys we dont have that problem but in the Citys they do.

this is the problem , you have said that every member of an immigrants family moves in and they are given a house and are all on state benefits ?

wheres the facts for that ?

hard working immigrants you like, so do I , but you say hard working immigrants are the minority and most are not hard working ?

wheres the facts for that

we all know stories of lazy ones but how can that mean that they are all lazy ?

Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Our prime minister and Blair before him i agree have no backbone. We allow anyone to come into our country then move every member of there family in give them a house state benifits free health care, an awfull lot are criminals. I have nothing against hard working immagrants who put something into the UK but sadly they are in the minority.

priceless. Perhaps it's because the uk's indigenous population is too f*cking lazy to get off their arses that our public services are reliant on migrant workers?

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Where are the facts to say otherwise ? You PC brigade love all this, but slag anything British. Your sort say we cant call Christmas "Christmas" we must call it Wintervall. We cant have Crimbo parties just in case we offend Muslims. May i add that i haven't heard one Muslim complain yet !! Half the time its you the PC brigade i hate with a passion. Do you help those you say you represent ? NO all you do is alienate them against us!! .

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:08 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

This man should be appointed King of the World. Truer words have never been
spoken.

It took a lot of courage for this man to speak what he had to say for the
world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least he was
willing to take a stand on his and Austrilia's beliefs.

The Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to
get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head
off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he
supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of
this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their
culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge
in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and
victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese,
Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our
society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing,
political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian
principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is
certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God
offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your
new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that
you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you
every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining,
whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or
Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great
Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You
asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to
start speaking and voicing the same truths.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Vote Labor. Vote Rudd.

I/we all do 8-)

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:59 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Where are the facts to say otherwise ? You PC brigade love all this, but slag anything British. Your sort say we cant call Christmas "Christmas" we must call it Wintervall. We cant have Crimbo parties just in case we offend Muslims. May i add that i haven't heard one Muslim complain yet !! Half the time its you the PC brigade i hate with a passion. Do you help those you say you represent ? NO all you do is alienate them against us!! .

well said :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Where are the facts to say otherwise ? You PC brigade love all this, but slag anything British. Your sort say we cant call Christmas "Christmas" we must call it Wintervall. We cant have Crimbo parties just in case we offend Muslims. May i add that i haven't heard one Muslim complain yet !! Half the time its you the PC brigade i hate with a passion. Do you help those you say you represent ? NO all you do is alienate them against us!! .

ok

I dont know where you live , but everyone there is on benefits and are lazy

its total rubbish of course, but what are the facts to say otherwise ?

and if you can point out where I have said we should ban xmas I will give you £50