Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SORRY SORRY

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 pm

I aint been on here much this week, my Computer in the Office has packed in and I have been up to my eyes in it with my new house I have bought. Sorry to you Baz for not returning you call mate, I was with a Rep when you rang and forgot to ring you back.
Also gutted niot to be going on sat but there you go what can you do? Busines comes first and thats the way it has allways got to be for me now. :(
Never mind keep smiling all. And Annis tell Warren to keep his chin up.
BARMY ARMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SORRY SORRY

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Weve missed you Chegs :cry:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:45 pm

i anm sorry did not drag you into the toilets tues night with all the boys and gang monkeyfaced you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i anm sorry did not drag you into the toilets tues night with all the boys and gang monkeyfaced you :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:51 pm

BlueCheg wrote:I aint been on here much this week, my Computer in the Office has packed in and I have been up to my eyes in it with my new house I have bought. Sorry to you Baz for not returning you call mate, I was with a Rep when you rang and forgot to ring you back.
Also gutted niot to be going on sat but there you go what can you do? Busines comes first and thats the way it has allways got to be for me now. :(
Never mind keep smiling all. And Annis tell Warren to keep his chin up.
BARMY ARMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back mate, family and commitments are always first priority why im missing saturday too :(

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: