Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Head Hunters

Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Tommy Baldwin wrote:
lully wrote:If you read this thread It's implying that Jason Mariner will be out on saturday looking to cause some GBH with intent.
This is a very serious accusation, especially as you are also accusing him of conspiring to do this.
Wether he is or not I don't think his name should be mentioned and certainly not on the same sentence as the riddler.

AS for Riddler, hang the c**t, set him on fire and when the flames have subsided piss on him just to make sure the flames don't spread.

Thank you, one sensible fella on here at least. To the other fella, I have made no secret on here that Im Chelsea, so dont understand your point.

Feck off you orrible little kent

Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:51 pm

i say lets go to the market an make sure his bananas comply with european law.... f**k i just said "bananas" lol :ayatollah: and its far a hoolie board ? we are just sayin leave it out dont mention anthing ! ...... wonder if potato head is on market stall ha ha only jokin if your reading :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:20 pm

jason mariner is a gutless dick :mrgreen:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:28 pm

So is babsy , hicky and murphy, loking forward to seeing them tomorrow :lol:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:40 pm

clarkey wrote:So is babsy , hicky and murphy, loking forward to seeing them tomorrow :lol:

:roll:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 pm

f**k off you chelsea c**t :o

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:46 pm

clarkey wrote:f**k off you chelsea c**t :o

:shock: :shock:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:21 pm

clarkey wrote:f**k off you chelsea c**t :o

nah

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:33 pm

what a waste of time this hoolie shit is it will only lead you all to get banged up eventually to many police and cameras about........and too many inocent people get hurt...