Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Slagging dibsy's flag off.........

Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Delmbox you do only comment on here to have a go at us, I dont care about the other board, I dont look or write on it, I left it because of the Snipers and Mike admits he has got a prob with them.

That's unfair, I don't just post to have a go. If I disagree with something then I'll say it, yes, but I think this board is great and have no reason to have a go on the people on it

Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:08 pm

ok boys here i am had to go out for lunch, only had stella yesterday, and those of you who know me i need myh protein intake,

The banner bit of a story here, all the buses got split up, we were supposed to meet at a pub in london, but we had a few problems, 1, the bus failed to pick up boys from junction 30 but did not realise till junction 27 that we missed them, we did go back and pick them up, 2 one of our passengers who i shall not name or shame needed a number 2 which set us back even further

so when we finally got to london the bus was vacated at traffic lights much to the annoyanse of the OB

And finally the banner was left in the bus!!!! f*cking typical :lol: :lol: :lol:
TBH IT WAS CHAOS GETTING INTO LONDON AND WE ACTUALLY MISSED THE KICK OFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

OH WELL SHIT HAPPENS!!!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:11 pm

at least the jacks found the banner funny :lol: :lol: bunch of wankers wait till you see the one i am getting for them bigger than the last :lol: :lol: :lol: