Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Doing the ayatollah...

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:20 pm

:ayatollah:

acceptable or not :?:

Re: Doing the ayatollah...

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Why wouldnt it be......its a club thing not a political or relegious statement :|

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Dange wrote:Why wouldnt it be......its a club thing not a political or relegious statement :|

Funnily enough butt, when it first started doing the rounds there was swathes of supporters who wouldn't touch it with a shitty stick, still don't.

I always got it down to be perpretrated by knobs and if that includes about 18,500 of us (you) then I'm gonna stick my ear out and say tough!

Before anyone starts I know the origins and it was symolic of CCFC for about ten minutes.

Eric the Red I give my apologies to.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Jordi Culé wrote:
Dange wrote:Why wouldnt it be......its a club thing not a political or relegious statement :|

Funnily enough butt, when it first started doing the rounds there was swathes of supporters who wouldn't touch it with a shitty stick, still don't.

I always got it down to be perpretrated by knobs and if that includes about 18,500 of us (you) then I'm gonna stick my ear out and say tough!

Before anyone starts I know the origins and it was symolic of CCFC for about ten minutes.

Eric the Red I give my apologies to.

Nice one, I thoroughly respect your opinion after all your entitled to it :roll:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:39 pm

even though its shit

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:even though its shit

The ayatollah or his opinion?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure if your one of the 18,500 or one of the swathes who wont do it......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Dange wrote:

Not sure if your one of the 18,500 or one of the swathes who wont do it......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
his opinion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Who cares if it is acceptable or not - this debate can flow over into songs sung at a multitude of games - never gonna stop

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:47 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Dange wrote:

his opinion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

The :ayatollah: is for cunts though.

Sorry.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Sorry.[/quote]

No need to apologise, I would imagine I speak on behalf of the 18,500 and think its reciprocal!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

mwah ;)

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Jordi Culé wrote:

Sorry.

Then you should be doing the ayatollah all day long then.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Loud and [proud!

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:37 pm

baker wrote:
Jordi Culé wrote:

Sorry.

Then you should be doing the ayatollah all day long then.

:lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:18 am

Not sure if your one of the 18,500 or one of the swathes who wont do it......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]his opinion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

Sorry.[/quote]
cant be or you would be doing it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: