Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POLICE BEING OVER HANDED

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:06 am

at Chelsea, stopping people for no reason, holding them, searching and then videoing them. Police panicking in my eyes.

Re: POLICE BEING OVER HANDED

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:08 am

are you there forever blue or recieving texts ?

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:10 am

MOZZER1 wrote:are you there forever blue or recieving texts ?

At home waiting to take my Daughter out for her Birthday, she is at her Nutty mothers till 12.30pm. Everyone keeps ringing me.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:19 am

had a chance to get a ticket last night but couldn't be arsed . A couple of years ago i would have killed to get a ticket to chelsea. went to chelsea in the 80's anyway . S4C for me

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:26 am

MOZZER1 wrote:had a chance to get a ticket last night but couldn't be arsed . A couple of years ago i would have killed to get a ticket to chelsea. went to chelsea in the 80's anyway . S4C for me

Chelsea are my second team gutted, but would rather be with my Daughter :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will be at at all the shit away games lol.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:at Chelsea, stopping people for no reason, holding them, searching and then videoing them. Police panicking in my eyes.

Covering themselves should anything kick off. We must all appear on police video footage which is gone through should they need to identify anyone.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:

At home waiting to take my Daughter out for her Birthday, she is at her Nutty mothers till 12.30pm. Everyone keeps ringing me.

Happy Birthday to your daughter Annis hope city can give her a great present
:ayatollah:

No need for the police to be like that, sometimes I think that want it to kick off. Biggest organised firm in the country.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:36 am

ackers1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Happy Birthday to your daughter Annis hope city can give her a great present
:ayatollah:

No need for the police to be like that, sometimes I think that want it to kick off. Biggest organised firm in the country.

:lol:

Cheers, looking forward to her coming here at 12.30pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:50 am

ELY BOY wrote:was to be expected i suppose. Wish i was up there now :| i will do an away game soon annis mate, sorry i missed ur call. I had a great day yesterday thanks, ended up over gregs for a few beers and a few films.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Running transport to Coventry and Ipswich Away :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:38 pm

I'm at the game and just witnessed a large Cardiff mob chase Chelsea up some side street we never stopped singing today...

Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 pm

The police fucked up today. They brought Chelsea and Cardiff fans out at the same time. Chealsea fans were all in and aroud this pub just standing there shouting. Cardiff fans surrounded them on 3 sides an were fighting with the police a few Cardiff fans did get through but the police dragged them back.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:10 pm

just had phone call cardiff ran large mob of chelsea big boys :D

Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 pm

It wasn't a huge mob but it wernt a bad size, the Chelsea boys that were there looked old school one of them ran straight at a group of Cardiff fans who were giving it the big un nutter one of them and his mates didn't fancy it after that one. Could be and interesting walk back to the station.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:31 pm

I heard a 'large' Chelsea got mauled by a police dog coming out the ground, anyone got any news?

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:at Chelsea, stopping people for no reason, holding them, searching and then videoing them. Police panicking in my eyes.

you will ere different tails from both sides but after game chelsea had large numbers and tried to run cardiff mingle slyly in between cardiff fans but when city were at full strenghth they were on there toes i got hit slyly from behind (simon potato head wayne mario and nashy ) if reading this is why i lost the plot as i was warned to move on but i was tampering after geordies sly tactics then now today the cockneys but in fairness police let me go thank you ! lol it was in there interest all 300 of them now simon you now know we dont run or hit from behind

other than this incident it was a good day out at chelsea great team city gave us a goal but we were always second best and marshall is crap goal keeper .

fantastic support well done lads

and a big thank you to simon !

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:18 pm

f*cking sly bastards :evil: glad you didnt get arrested mate and the OB seen sense :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Me n the boy were coming out of the end and dunno how the fook they had arranged it but Chelseas were all around we had a cup of stuff chucked over us - nowt really just gobby - then over where the Chelsea fans were exiting the horses n dogs were holding back but you knew it was gonna happen - i just grabbed my lil un headed for the cemetary as the other horses from the streetvwent past towards the crowds for back up - i left it happening behind had a leisurly mile stroll through the cemetary with i dunno how many chelsea fans.

SHITE!!! AWFUL police and stewarding and arrangements for away visiting fans!

One good thing about CCS how the visitiors get to the ground to the door and are segregated easily.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm

glad you and family safe proud of city fans today !

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:47 pm

never seen such bad policing and so many jobs worths stewerding, and that does include our own!
came out of the ground stood on a wall, and watched it all unfold. there were chelsea running every where, after they got run of there own streets they re grouped and tryed to be sly by cutting us off to our buses, only for 100+ city to chase um back down a side street.
fantastic day though, and our players didnt disgrace us after conceding an erly goal, and nor did our fans :ayatollah: