Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wildig one to watch?

Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 pm

I think so :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Wildig one to watch?

Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Problem is - same thing happened to Aaron Ramsey - and we didnt get enough time to watch him.....

We have to groom a few youngsters through each year just for the benjamins!!! :roll:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:23 pm

He was outstanding, he made lapmard look shit :lol:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Merlin wrote:Problem is - same thing happened to Aaron Ramsey - and we didnt get enough time to watch him.....

We have to groom a few youngsters through each year just for the benjamins!!! :roll:

I don't think he will be as good as Ramsey. He was a one in ten year discovery but he looks promising nonetheless.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:33 pm

I thought he got the ball taken off him far too easily in the first half, but he grew into the game and looks a promising prospect :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:50 pm

he was brilliant today.he,jay and kev were our best 3.aaron is only seventeen and to be up against lampard,mikel and ballack he did himself proud.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:53 pm

I thought he was outstanding today, made a couple of mistakes but what do you expect from a little experienced 17 year old against the team top of the Premiership. Was a joy to watch

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:00 pm

gavocity wrote:I thought he was outstanding today, made a couple of mistakes but what do you expect from a little experienced 17 year old against the team top of the Premiership. Was a joy to watch

Did Ok, worked hard and kept it simple, robbed a few times, but should grow thanks to the experience.

1st half, Jay looked a sgood as Drogba :lol:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
gavocity wrote:I thought he was outstanding today, made a couple of mistakes but what do you expect from a little experienced 17 year old against the team top of the Premiership. Was a joy to watch

Did Ok, worked hard and kept it simple, robbed a few times, but should grow thanks to the experience.

1st half, Jay looked a sgood as Drogba :lol:

I think he is more like the new Ledley than the new Ramsey, but yes he was excellent..........

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:15 pm

kennedy is poor, looks slow, and its very uncomfortable watching him, you just want to close your eyes. his distribution wel i could of done better after my crate of strong lager today :) this is not a dig at todays performance, just genral performances.

a few were giving rae a hard time around me, all i can say is, he and wildig were up against lampard ballack, cole etc, and we never got out run or out battled!

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Wildig had a great game today and should now be a fully paid up member of our first team squad.

Personally I see him as the new Ledley rather than the new Ramsey, but all the same he is another great find.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:46 am

He was possibly our man of the match today, kept ballack quiet in the first half

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:55 am

Humphry's wrote:I think so :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

concur mate proper :ayatollah: