Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

other message board

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Why are they obsessed with making out we are a bunch of maraudering vikings who are there to rape and pillage!!!!

we took over 6000 today and there was a few handbags with some of there lot but if you were to read the other message board it was like the alimo!!

Re: other message board

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:21 pm

why are people always quoting the other message board :?: there are several reasons why we should not.
1--they love it.
2--it shows we still visit
3--it makes us look as though we give a shite
4--it makes us sound like a bunch of whingeing idiots.
5--who gives a shite what they think. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:25 pm

I am fed up of them on the other board they need to get a life, i dont reckon they even go to the matches.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:26 pm

rob wrote:why are people always quoting the other message board :?: there are several reasons why we should not.
1--they love it.
2--it shows we still visit
3--it makes us look as though we give a shite
4--it makes us sound like a bunch of whingeing idiots.
5--who gives a shite what they think. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your right lets not even mention them, they are not worth, prob all Jacks :lol:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Barry BlueBird wrote:I am fed up of them on the other board they need to get a life, i dont reckon they even go to the matches.

More than likely the case probably 75% attend games the other 25% just sit on there pc looking for there next victim to ridicule :evil:

f**k um

BLUE ARMY!

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:42 pm

What a load of bollocks gets spoken on both boards. I use both boards regularly, I only really view this board when Mike Morris's site is too slow, but this bickering bertween boards is so childish, especially as most people whingeing on here use CCMB quite often and vice versa.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:44 pm

llanishen blue wrote:Why are they obsessed with making out we are a bunch of maraudering vikings who are there to rape and pillage!!!!

we took over 6000 today and there was a few handbags with some of there lot but if you were to read the other message board it was like the alimo!!

Link? go on, link. The main thread was a guy saying it kicked off, then nobody believing him, then some people saying they'd seen a few scraps and some people saying they hadn't seen anything.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... c5259a21c0

Then there's this one with a guy saying city trashed some of the stadium

And this one from a guy saying that nothing happened

So all in all a pretty balanced bunch of views about what happened.

I'm sorry, I know I bang on about this a lot but it absolutely does my head in that people try to stir up bad blood between city fans by talking shit about what's written on the other board. Have a look on CCMB, nobody's giving the impression that it was like the alamo, in fact the people who weren't there aren't really believing that anything happened at all (see first link)

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:47 pm

The alamo? was Davey crocket there? I agree tho mr box we should be a united front!

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:52 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:The alamo? was Davey crocket there? I agree tho mr box we should be a united front!

Try telling them that. personally i dont want to hear about the other mb sniping board.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:54 pm

seethatbluebirdfly wrote:What a load of bollocks gets spoken on both boards. I use both boards regularly, I only really view this board when Mike Morris's site is too slow, but this bickering bertween boards is so childish, especially as most people whingeing on here use CCMB quite often and vice versa.

Absolutely.

Unfortunately, the majority of the bitching happens on this board. It's the main reason why I so rarely use it.

The whole thing is so childish and f*cking tedious it's untrue.

Sadly, most of those responsible are grown men who really should know better.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:58 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:
seethatbluebirdfly wrote:What a load of bollocks gets spoken on both boards. I use both boards regularly, I only really view this board when Mike Morris's site is too slow, but this bickering bertween boards is so childish, especially as most people whingeing on here use CCMB quite often and vice versa.

Absolutely.

Unfortunately, the majority of the bitching happens on this board. It's the main reason why I so rarely use it.

Sadly, most of those responsible are grwon men who really should know better.

It does, but nobody on here seems to realize that. To be honest I don't think anybody on the other board gives a shit about this one, it's never mentioned but every day on here there's a thread called 'the other board.' There's 2 on the front page now.

It upsets me :(

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:00 pm

delmbox wrote:It does, but nobody on here seems to realize that. To be honest I don't think anybody on the other board gives a shit about this one, it's never mentioned but every day on here there's a thread called 'the other board.' There's 2 on the front page now.

Precisely.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:00 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:

Absolutely.

Sadly, most of those responsible are grown men who really should know better.

totally wrong i was on the other mb for 6 months and it was horrid on there, everyone has a good time on here and enjoys opinions on here, different ones without name calling :ayatollah: