Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

from chelsea end

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 pm

i was in the chelsea end today as i couldnt get a ticket for the away end but fair play the support was f*cking class i was in the executive seating and they were all amazed by how good the support was :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: from chelsea end

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:57 pm

m.davies wrote:i was in the chelsea end today as i couldnt get a ticket for the away end but fair play the support was f*cking class i was in the executive seating and they were all amazed by how good the support was :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:32 pm

And with the football the team played so it should have been - proud all round today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:33 pm

We were brilliant :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:02 am

m.davies wrote:i was in the chelsea end today as i couldnt get a ticket for the away end but fair play the support was f*cking class i was in the executive seating and they were all amazed by how good the support was :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hope you didnt choke on your prawn sandwich sparky :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 am

its mad to feel good after being beaten 4-1 but something about today was special loved it.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:39 am

milly44 wrote:

hope you didnt choke on your prawn sandwich sparky :ayatollah:

no i didnt choke on my prawn sandwich for starters i stuck it up nevilles arsee when i spokee to rayner and your bro odne the ayatolla he was likee woo woo wooo mark dont do that!!! wtf is that all about CCFC till i f*cking diee!!! bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:11 am

Fuk nev, just do the ayatollah where ever you go :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How was Mr Abramovich anyway Mark?

Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:15 am

chippy909 wrote:Fuk nev, just do the ayatollah where ever you go :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he was good matee spoke to mee best mates noow! lol :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:17 am

m.davies wrote:
chippy909 wrote:Fuk nev, just do the ayatollah where ever you go :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he was good matee spoke to mee best mates noow! lol :ayatollah:

u got his number? ask him to lend us a few million :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:20 am

yeeh matee swap digits and al sorts lol :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:53 am

I saw you on the telly and loved you all xxxxxx