Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WOW!

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 pm

That was good.. Amazing vocal support (my voice is f*cked).
After the match was manic, lots of police.. One copper hit a lad bit older with me in the hand with a trunchon and broke his thumb.. also saw a guy bloodied.. Were they heavy handed? I feel for the tesco garage.. loads of cardiff fans walked in and it was like a free shop (thanks tesco for the free beer, every little helps ;) :ayatollah: )
As for the match first half we were even I would say but second half chelsea showed why they are a champions league, top 4 etc. club

BLUE ARMY

Re: WOW!

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:22 pm

dont the dickheads who stole the stuff realise its on cctv

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:25 pm

bluecyw wrote:dont the dickheads who stole the stuff realise its on cctv

not a good advertisement for city fans, or the welsh for that matter, even worse to be bragging about it, theft is theft.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:30 pm

RELAX GUYS.....im trying to enjoy a chinese whilst watching take me out, :)
i stole the rice from tesco on fulham road......joking i am.
great day had by all who went, players and fans done us proud, evan if one or two nicked a packet of chewing gum! :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:43 pm

did anyone see the copper that had been smashed the face dont know wether it was chelsea or city but it looked nasty

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:49 pm

i saw a city fan whod been bitten by a police dog, and from his thigh down on one leg was just red. looked nasty!

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:57 pm

milly44 wrote:i saw a city fan whod been bitten by a police dog, and from his thigh down on one leg was just red. looked nasty!

ouch :!:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:As for the match first half we were even I would say but second half chelsea showed why they are a champions league, top 4 etc. club

I saw things a little different.

We really had nothing more to prove after out playing them in the first half so it was good to see Jones tell the boys to lay off Chelsea in the second half and save themselves for WBA. ;)