Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale walking round the pitch

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Got to the ground early today and after passing through the six rows of stewards (!) and getting to my seat i was a bit surprised to see The Riddler walking around the pitch.

Even more surprising was seeing him being called over to have his picture taken with a few fans.

Lucky for him I was in upper tier or I would have called the shitbag over for a swift kick in the bollocks.

Has the man no shame?

Re: Ridsdale walking round the pitch

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:50 pm

davids wrote:Got to the ground early today and after passing through the six rows of stewards (!) and getting to my seat i was a bit surprised to see The Riddler walking around the pitch.

Even more surprising was seeing him being called over to have his picture taken with a few fans.

Lucky for him I was in upper tier or I would have called the shitbag over for a swift kick in the bollocks.

Has the man no shame?

Believe it or not some fans still Support him :evil:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:Got to the ground early today and after passing through the six rows of stewards (!) and getting to my seat i was a bit surprised to see The Riddler walking around the pitch.

Has the man no shame?

yeh but the nurses only let those fans out on weekends so dont be to hard on them :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:59 pm

rob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Has the man no shame?

yeh but the nurses only let those fans out on weekends so dont be to hard on them :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:01 pm

davids wrote:Has the man no shame?

Thing is he's still the Chairman, and until the major shareholders decide otherwise, that's the way things will stay.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:16 pm

He prob set it up. To make it look like he is not as hated as he actually is

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:18 pm

P.R Stunt :evil: what a c**t! :evil: :evil:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:35 am

Has the man no shame?

a swift kick in the bollocks love that saying hahahaha but noo i hate the c**t aswell sorry for those who likee him (if anybody does on here) lol but hes gotta goo!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: