Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Curtains for me

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:05 pm

tra all off too bed, absolutley shattered.. but I will sleep a proud man, the fans and players today reminded me why I love this club :ayatollah:

Re: Curtains for me

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:05 pm

4-1 wasn't fair was it? I saw it on S4C and City were fantastic in all honesty.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:tra all off too bed, absolutley shattered.. but I will sleep a proud man, the fans and players today reminded me why I love this club :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Im with you on this one - im hanging now and also of to bed - let me voice get sorted!

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:32 pm

CURTAINS, you want to pull yourself together.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:34 pm

BigGwynram wrote:CURTAINS, you want to pull yourself together.

:shock: :shock: :lol:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:35 pm

I'm still drinking beer after starting at 8am today. Thomas, you want to get yourself on more City away days and enjoy the drinking culture associated with them. I think you'll find you have a much better time but you may want to record any game you go to that's on TV

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I'm still drinking beer after starting at 8am today. Thomas, you want to get yourself on more City away days and enjoy the drinking culture associated with them. I think you'll find you have a much better time but you may want to record any game you go to that's on TV

i no what you mean, had my first taste of a famous dibs tour today, and boy am i glad i fuckeing recorded the game!
had a great day today. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:29 am

I will have to ingratiate myself with a Dibs tour, especially as I live in Porthcawl. I have heard great stories, so I know I should