Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UNTIL THE EGM MEETING

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:44 am

I think we should give Steve Borley Our Full backing and ALSO SUPPORT OUR TEAM EVEN STRONGER.
If the Share Holders fail in the EGM, to Remove The Riddler, then OUR FANS SHOULD REALLY STAND UP and BE COUNTED, until February 24th (EGM),We should refrain from Demonstrations, LETS RESPECT BORLEY and GET BEHIND OUR TEAM EVEN MORE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: UNTIL THE EGM MEETING

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:59 am

morning annis, Im not sure about borley as much as he is a city fan, i dont think he is just doing it for the love of the club, he got that land well cheap and is set to make alot of money out of it, if you were in his shoes you would never do it for finacial gain....I agree though reguarding PR and getting behind the team... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:01 am

bristolbluebird37 wrote:morning annis, Im not sure about borley as much as he is a city fan, i dont think he is just doing it for the love of the club, he got that land well cheap and is set to make alot of money out of it, if you were in his shoes you would never do it for finacial gain....I agree though reguarding PR and getting behind the team... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Morning Matt,

I know is a True Blue, but Your right he is owed a few Million pound and of course wants his money back, I am prepared to give him a chance till Feb 24th.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:06 am

fair enough annis, i dont no him personal so cant really say alot on it but i think if we get through this and are taken over then he will stand to make alot of money out of this.....I cant blame him though.. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:19 am

i agree wait till the egm, if the wanker is still here all out war :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:36 am

Lol, I really have given up. The club is dying on its knees and all we have done is watch it happen. When what seems an inevitability happens, the message boards will go into meltdown, with all fans crying wolf, yet when we had the chance to do something we did nothing. My overriding feeling is that we do not deserve a football club given our ignorance and/or cowardice in doing nothing. This championing of Borley as some kind of fans champion rings hollow, is he not a major board memeber/ shareholder that has allowed the rape and pillaging of our club to happen whilst he did nothing? Or that we should be glad that the man who owns the club has started to take an interest in the club for the first time since he owned it? I've never understood the apathy in South Wales towards Cardiff City, now I do. To see the club abused is one thing, to see my fellow fans allow it to happen is the ultimate insult.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:36 am

And after the EGM - what shall we wait for then?

The next court appearance I guess

Then after that?

Give it to the end of the season

and so it goes on

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:41 am

croesybluebird wrote:And after the EGM - what shall we wait for then?

The next court appearance I guess

Then after that?

Give it to the end of the season

and so it goes on

I admit I get fed up of it all,
Thats why sometimes I wish we would go in to Admin and clear the lot out once and for all.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:21 am

Completely agree Croesy, our complete inaction is frankly laughable. I say laughable because I've got past the stage of being incencsed. No doubt there will be some hope/ reason/ excuse for not protesting even if we went into liquidation.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:I think we should give Steve Borley Our Full backing and ALSO SUPPORT OUR TEAM EVEN STRONGER.
If the Share Holders fail in the EGM, to Remove The Riddler, then OUR FANS SHOULD REALLY STAND UP and BE COUNTED, until February 24th (EGM),We should refrain from Demonstrations, LETS RESPECT BORLEY and GET BEHIND OUR TEAM EVEN MORE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Believe we will go to the end of the season with peter in charge,money will be found to get us there,they will be praying and hoping we get to the prem through the playoff if no prem a big clear out [no admin] and dj will have to start again.peter ridsdale is going nowhere

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:53 am

Annis,

I agree but for a different reasons, the protests are too low key at the moment as too many "fans" (scarfers) wont join in prob because they don’t particularly like the group of people protesting,

once the truth comes out or we go into administration then we wont need to organise anything

the good thing is we have made a point and PR and the board now we wont go away it may die down for a couple of weeks but clearly we are in the shit and they are on borrowed time

PR paid himself a 500k bonus for keeping the club out of admin two years ago, do you think he will give it back :D

Sack

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:22 am

What happens if all they discuss at the EGM is the land sale?

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:50 am

sack wrote:Annis,

I agree but for a different reasons, the protests are too low key at the moment as too many "fans" (scarfers) wont join in prob because they don’t particularly like the group of people protesting,

once the truth comes out or we go into administration then we wont need to organise anything

the good thing is we have made a point and PR and the board now we wont go away it may die down for a couple of weeks but clearly we are in the shit and they are on borrowed time

PR paid himself a 500k bonus for keeping the club out of admin two years ago, do you think he will give it back :D

Sack

Sack if I thought at least 500 would turn up every week to protest deep down I would be all for it, if we were still in Ninian Park, I reckon our fans would protest.