Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS IT TRUE, THAT IT WAS A BIT LIKE THE 80's

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:57 am

Yesterday at Chelsea ?

I never went, spent the day with My Family and My Daughter for her 9th Birthday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But the phone calls and texts I have received, reckon there was trouble every where ?

On TV in the ground it looked very peaceful trouble wise, but Cardiff fans were so loud I could hear every word :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The players have told me that when they tried to get to their coach, there was fighting everywhere and had to wait 30 minutes to board it.

20 Wolves lads were outside waiting with Chelsea for Cardiff Fans, So I have been told.
Some say it was like a wild west show out side was it as bad as that ?

Re: IS IT TRUE, THAT IT WAS A BIT LIKE THE 80's

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:02 am

you could say ''if you wanted it, it was there'' ;) and also if i ever see the city fan who kicked me in the back of the leg thinking i was achelsea fan like i told him yesterday as he was running away from me ''i will rip out you f*cking throat gutless tosser''
i know he is in the cnton and i will ahve him soon :D

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 am

Im too young to remember the 80's if true about wolves then there a bunch of pussys because i saw chelsea/wolves firm being out done by our lot we had then on there toes then out flanked them bit of a punch up at the end of the road and that was it outside the ground thats all i saw, i made my way back to victoria with no problems.... :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:04 am

bristolbluebird37 wrote:Im too young to remember the 80's if true about wolves then there a bunch of pussys because i saw chelsea/wolves firm being out done by our lot we had then on there toes then out flanked them bit of a punch up at the end of the road and that was it outside the ground thats all i saw, i made my way back to victoria with no problems.... :ayatollah:

I hope my programme is in good condition :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bristolbluebird37 wrote:Im too young to remember the 80's if true about wolves then there a bunch of pussys because i saw chelsea/wolves firm being out done by our lot we had then on there toes then out flanked them bit of a punch up at the end of the road and that was it outside the ground thats all i saw, i made my way back to victoria with no problems.... :ayatollah:

Haha yeah took my bag so it was in there in one piece it was £3... :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 am

Chelsea got run a few times, but they kept comming back, fair play..

When our coach set off for home, we were stuck in traffic by the foolhardy pub Earls Court, a mob of Chelsea outside the pub exchanging verbals, then our driver takes the bend too sharp clattered a steel bollard damaging the side of the bus..When he pulled over, quit a few was off the bus like a shot, and it went off again, a proper toe to toe with no side giving way, it only stopped when the OB turned up in their droves..
Suprisingly no one got nicked which was a bonus

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:14 am

bristolbluebird37 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Haha yeah took my bag so it was in there in one piece it was £3... :ayatollah:

Let me know what home game your going to £3 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:19 am

I hope my programme is in good condition :lol:[/quote]

Haha yeah took my bag so it was in there in one piece it was £3... :ayatollah:[/quote]

Let me know what home game your going to £3 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

well i was going to come down to wba phone in sick like but i spent all my money yesterday :D :lol: so ill be down for the barnsley game..... :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:21 am

It was toe to toe just before kick off and after the match with little or no police for a good few mins. Some bystanders got attacked by Chelsea but the retaliation by city was swift. Alot of old heads out who stood firm when many Chelsea went into retreat. I didn't see anyone get arrested which was a suprise.

Did anyone notice that pub 'the black bull' Deju-vo? :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:26 am

city_85 wrote:It was toe to toe just before kick off and after the match with little or no police for a good few mins. Some bystanders got attacked by Chelsea but the retaliation by city was swift. Alot of old heads out who stood firm when many Chelsea went into retreat. I didn't see anyone get arrested which was a suprise.

Did anyone notice that pub 'the black bull' Deju-vo? :lol:

Yeh, thats a members only bar now..

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 am

It was a bit of a stalemate just outside the ground, think it was the fulham rd, a lot of gestering! Cardiff (about 80) then ran around a back lane and basically came around the back of Chelsea not sure may have been the kings rd. There was a bit of a set to then a large number of Chelsea came from the side street with some well known old heads charged at Cardiff and seemed a bit shocked that Cardiff stood there ground. Another bit of a stand off then a set to that's when the old bill finally got there act together and separated everyone (it did take them a while mind). All this is what I have been told and was not there myself. Chelsea just seemed happy in the end to throw some rather large bricks, I think some of them should consider a career in the Olympic shot put! An over all view of the after match shenanigens, good turn out by Chelsea although happy to stay behind police lines, it was Cardiff who took it to them on there own back yard and went looking for them. It was quite easy as it was just up a side lane and around the back something I would have thought Chelsea would have known about maybe they weren't from the area! Bit of a stalemate around the back in the main road but it would have to be advantage Cardiff for there effort to get to the static Chelsea!
Once again I was not there at any time all I have said is what had been said to me by a very very reliable source!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:44 am

Splottoman wrote:It was a bit of a stalemate just outside the ground, think it was the fulham rd, a lot of gestering! Cardiff (about 80) then ran around a back lane and basically came around the back of Chelsea not sure may have been the kings rd. There was a bit of a set to then a large number of Chelsea came from the side street with some well known old heads charged at Cardiff and seemed a bit shocked that Cardiff stood there ground. Another bit of a stand off then a set to that's when the old bill finally got there act together and separated everyone (it did take them a while mind). All this is what I have been told and was not there myself. Chelsea just seemed happy in the end to throw some rather large bricks, I think some of them should consider a career in the Olympic shot put! An over all view of the after match shenanigens, good turn out by Chelsea although happy to stay behind police lines, it was Cardiff who took it to them on there own back yard and went looking for them. It was quite easy as it was just up a side lane and around the back something I would have thought Chelsea would have known about maybe they weren't from the area! Bit of a stalemate around the back in the main road but it would have to be advantage Cardiff for there effort to get to the static Chelsea!
Once again I was not there at any time all I have said is what had been said to me by a very very reliable source!

For someone who wasnt there, you should write in my books :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:49 am

.For someone who wasnt there, you should write in my books

well they say everyone has a novel in them! I was thinking maybe a mills and boon though!!! I like a bit of that!!!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 am

One of the biggest mobs iv seen in years,Chelsea didn no wa to do,old bill lost the plot before and after the game on kings rd.before the game didn't really no who was who bu after we ad Chelsea backing off down kings rd and round the corner.so the battle of kings rd went to us,my opinion tho.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:41 am

I love Splottmans "reiteration" throughout that information - how he was not there! lol I did see the beginning of it but got out quick with the little un.

Leaving Earl's court the copper stopped out coach and told the driver about "trouble" in a certain area so to be aware.

On the coach on way back and someone had a call about one of the "castell" coaches having knocked a bollard and the tyre was damaged - so they could not go anywhere and a load of Chelsea were outside the coach so off they got and kicked off .......Don't know if anyone knows or was on that coach ???

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:44 am

Splottoman wrote:It was a bit of a stalemate just outside the ground, think it was the fulham rd, a lot of gestering! Cardiff (about 80) then ran around a back lane and basically came around the back of Chelsea not sure may have been the kings rd. There was a bit of a set to then a large number of Chelsea came from the side street with some well known old heads charged at Cardiff and seemed a bit shocked that Cardiff stood there ground. Another bit of a stand off then a set to that's when the old bill finally got there act together and separated everyone (it did take them a while mind). All this is what I have been told and was not there myself. Chelsea just seemed happy in the end to throw some rather large bricks, I think some of them should consider a career in the Olympic shot put! An over all view of the after match shenanigens, good turn out by Chelsea although happy to stay behind police lines, it was Cardiff who took it to them on there own back yard and went looking for them. It was quite easy as it was just up a side lane and around the back something I would have thought Chelsea would have known about maybe they weren't from the area! Bit of a stalemate around the back in the main road but it would have to be advantage Cardiff for there effort to get to the static Chelsea!

For goodness sake - grow up. :roll:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:49 am

Was crazy after the game, Chelsea got backed off a few times and we got backed off also, They had the larger numbers but i think Cardiff come out on top in that incident

We got some right bullies though, Did anyone see that bloke punch that young chelsea shirter in the cemetery? what a prick he was, bullying c**t

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:56 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i know he is in the cnton and i will ahve him soon :D

Wasn't me, Baz, honest guv'nor!! :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:00 am

Cf39 wrote:Was crazy after the game, Chelsea got backed off a few times and we got backed off also, They had the larger numbers but i think Cardiff come out on top in that incident

We got some right bullies though, Did anyone see that bloke punch that young chelsea shirter in the cemetery? what a prick he was, bullying c**t

Don't tell me someone pinged them shirter's they looked about 14-15teen :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:03 am

Nottage Blue wrote:

i chased the fucker through our fans i was gonna kill him, waiting for an op on my knee, i was on the phone at the time and my missus heard my full rant, but shows what wankers some of our fans are, then i got f*cking bitten by a police puppy, bad day, then i was limping bad all the way through that cemetary, must be the size of cardiff :lol:
thanks mr brown for the offer to carry me(nice hoody) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:04 am

I was walking into the ground and saw the most pathetic thing I've seen at a game for a long time. There were 4 City about 17 or 18 and they had some sort of argument with a group of about 20 or so grown Chelsea men, they were in there 40s. These Chelsea charged but then stopped at the police lines. It was such a crap charge that the copper who stopped them just held out an arm and seemed to say, "Come on lads, move along".

Pathetic

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 am

Baz, how strong was he to carry you???? :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear about your knee though, mate. Tossers people who attack from behind though

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:07 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Baz, how strong was he to carry you???? :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear about your knee though, mate. Tossers people who attack from behind though

i got a box of dicloflenics on the go :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:12 am

Jordan wrote:
Cf39 wrote:Was crazy after the game, Chelsea got backed off a few times and we got backed off also, They had the larger numbers but i think Cardiff come out on top in that incident

Don't tell me someone pinged them shirter's they looked about 14-15teen :lol: :lol:

Yeah some bloke smashed one of them in the face, The boy looked about 14, He was hysterical and proper crying, felt sorry for him, I would have slapped the bloke who done it but he run off

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:13 am

Cf39 wrote:
Jordan wrote:

Yeah some bloke smashed one of them in the face, The boy looked about 14, He was hysterical and proper crying, felt sorry for him, I would have slapped the bloke who done it but he run off

Rann off???? :lol: What a coward

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:17 am

Cf39 wrote:
Jordan wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: he ran off from a 14teen year old in a chelsea top having some fun singing thier songs :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:43 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

i chased the fucker through our fans i was gonna kill him, waiting for an op on my knee, i was on the phone at the time and my missus heard my full rant, but shows what wankers some of our fans are, then i got f*cking bitten by a police puppy, bad day, then i was limping bad all the way through that cemetary, must be the size of cardiff :lol:
thanks mr brown for the offer to carry me(nice hoody) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my god Mr Baz - my sides are aching i have not laughed so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The size of you to a "puppy dog"

THAT cenetary - lol me n my boy played hide and seek it was soooooooooooooooooooo big!

The thought of you being piggy backed THAT far!!!

Made my day - cheers :D

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:46 am

Just been told that everyone and his dog was there for Chelsea, Wolves,Stoke, half the West End and even at least 10 Jacks were outside waiting for Cardiff, Yet its Cardiff Fans who are always blamed.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:Just been told that everyone and his dog was there for Chelsea, Wolves,Stoke, half the West End and even at least 10 Jacks were outside waiting for Cardiff, Yet its Cardiff Fans who are always blamed.

We always get such a nice, welcoming reception committee when we play big games in London that I'm thinking of paying these people for giving up their spare time for us instead of going to watch their own teams play

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:53 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just been told that everyone and his dog was there for Chelsea, Wolves,Stoke, half the West End and even at least 10 Jacks were outside waiting for Cardiff, Yet its Cardiff Fans who are always blamed.

We always get such a nice, welcoming reception committee when we play big games in London that I'm thinking of paying these people for giving up their spare time for us instead of going to watch their own teams play

:lol:

Goodone Andy :lol: