Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE THIS SEASON TO ME

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:57 am

I spoke to these blokes in the airport who said that they were Middlesborough Fans, I asked them if they go much, they said they were Season ticket holders last season, but hadnt seen Boro since they were out of the Premier lol

In Newcastle, when Chegs and I were in a Taxi, the driver asked if we were up for the game and said he went every game last season, but hadnt seen them once in the Championship lol
I said nows the best time to see them in my eyes, said he would be back next season.

Surely these arent real Fans ?

Re: THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE THIS SEASON TO ME

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:07 am

We got "fans" like that ourselfs tho Annis, I know some Lads who this season has only done Villa and Chelsea.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:I spoke to these blokes in the airport who said that they were Middlesborough Fans, I asked them if they go much, they said they were Season ticket holders last season, but hadnt seen Boro since they were out of the Premier lol

In Newcastle, when Chegs and I were in a Taxi, the driver asked if we were up for the game and said he went every game last season, but hadnt seen them once in the Championship lol
I said nows the best time to see them in my eyes, said he would be back next season.

Surely these arent real Fans ?

I hate people like this. All my mates are from Cardiff and Newport and I am the only one who supports the local team. They are all Man United fans and yet they have never ever seen United play. Then they come up to me and take the piss out of me every time Cardiff lose saying aww there shit, u must hate supporting Cardiff. And they just sit on there sofa watching United v Wolves on Tv saying they love United. Yet never ever bothering to go to a game.

The best place to support a tea, is inside the stadium even if ours is shit :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:30 am

Newcastle still had 44,000 against us mind.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:31 am

After going to Chelsea - I have decided I def would not want to have what comes with going up!

The football is a different standard YES....................BUT then so is all the politics and fans that come with

no thanks

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 am

Jez wrote:After going to Chelsea - I have decided I def would not want to have what comes with going up!

The football is a different standard YES....................BUT then so is all the politics and fans that come with

no thanks

awwwwwwwwwwww i must agree with you, how expensive is it going to be everyfortnight for the normal fan, shelsea is normally 47 notes for away fans, so there wont be many making that many trips away :ayatollah: