Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Baz jnr

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:29 am

I took my oldest son yesterday the last time he cane to see city was a friendly against man u, i thought this was an ideal game for him, and now he is hooked, he goes up to watc l'pool about 4 times a season,

he now says he cant wait to go away again, so coventry i will book him in :D

28 years old and now i got him the city the bug :lol: :lol: i think he could noy quite grasp why his dad was drinking at 6.15 in the morning :lol: :lol: but i soon got him round to my ways. lets hope we have another city supporter joining our ranks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Baz jnr

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:01 am

It was you yesterday that i was speaking to wasn't it mate !? :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:06 am

Jordan wrote:It was you yesterday that i was speaking to wasn't it mate !? :ayatollah:
yes i came and seen you on the bus(i think) :lol: :lol: we were front right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i was the good looking fucker(dont tell jez she thinks a am fat and ugly) :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:14 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jordan wrote:It was you yesterday that i was speaking to wasn't it mate !? :ayatollah:
yes i came and seen you on the bus(i think) :lol: :lol: we were front right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i was the good looking fucker(dont tell jez she thinks a am fat and ugly) :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: yes you did come and see me at the back, you were shouting "JORDANNN!!! JORDANN!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
and you were singing some song when i come down to have a piss :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:16 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:

Oh Mr Baz you don't know what i think! lol - but im loving the fact Jordan n You are not quite sure if you met up yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:20 am

Jez wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Oh Mr Baz you don't know what i think! lol - but im loving the fact Jordan n You are not quite sure if you met up yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:21 am

The vision of 2 pissed up blokes having a convo for i dunno how long ....then thinking did we ???

tooo funny - im on your coach - next trip! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:40 am

Jez wrote:The vision of 2 pissed up blokes having a convo for i dunno how long ....then thinking did we ???

Oh i hope your not cus it was f*cking freezing! :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:47 am

Jordan wrote:
Jez wrote:The vision of 2 pissed up blokes having a convo for i dunno how long ....then thinking did we ???

and thats if they remember to pick you up and not drive down a one way street in caerphilly the wrong way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:49 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jordan wrote:

and thats if they remember to pick you up and not drive down a one way street in caerphilly the wrong way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Baz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STOP i cant take no more - you must have had THE most eventful day out of everyone

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You sure the driver didnt have a swift 6am pint with ya!!!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:51 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jordan wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: silly b*stard the driver drove up a one way street :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:51 am

richard or dick as we then named him was nuts!!! cracking laugh. he was wretching when mrs R was sick lol and he was sick into a bag with holes i was uncontrolable in laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:01 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:richard or dick as we then named him was nuts!!! cracking laugh. he was wretching when mrs R was sick lol and he was sick into a bag with holes i was uncontrolable in laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

STOP!!!!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:02 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:richard or dick as we then named him was nuts!!! cracking laugh. he was wretching when mrs R was sick lol and he was sick into a bag with holes i was uncontrolable in laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:05 pm

well gold star for Mrs R. for the effort of doing it in a bag be it a sieve! lol :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Jez wrote:well gold star for Mrs R. for the effort of doing it in a bag be it a sieve! lol :ayatollah:

he/she had to use his hat to mop the ailse before we picked the boys up, it would have been like dancing on ice :lol: :lol: