Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JM YESTERDAY

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:53 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Casual wrote:Just found this on ccsc.co.uk look at the top of the picture towards left of centre its the fat cockney b*stard JM himself isnt it?

http://www.ccsc.co.uk/images/stories/Ch ... C05148.JPG

Just above Chris Burke, looks like the same bloke with the weird hat, yeah.

I still fail to see what's so special about this bloke and him alone amongst 34,000 Chelsea fans?

He is not special Dan. He is a low IQ thug. His only claim to fame is being set up by Macintyre from the BBC. Macintyre managed to get this guy Mariner and his other Headhunter mate Andy Frain (Nightmare) sent to prison.

They are imbeciles and its why I enjoyed watching them run away.

Re: JM YESTERDAY and M KING KNOCKED OUT !

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:09 am

Although King isn't in this photo, he did get his nose broke. There was a fight outside Fulham broadway at 11.45am with around 100 Cardiff and bigger numbers of Chelsea. King was at the front of them walking a pitbull and mouthing. He was a lot quieter after he had his hooter caved in

Marriner got dropped on his arse post-match too. He told the lad who did it that he knew his face and'i can get you killed' :lol:

He's put a contract out on the whole of the Rhonnda. Frankie ten-knuckles is taking care of it for him...

Get over it Marriner. Chelsea had the shock of their lives on the Kings road afterwards and it was only a small percentage of Cardiffs mob(mainly from outside Cardiff)who backed off your best

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:15 am

CityGent wrote:Although King isn't in this photo, he did get his nose broke. There was a fight outside Fulham broadway at 11.45am with around 100 Cardiff and bigger numbers of Chelsea. King was at the front of them walking a pitbull and mouthing. He was a lot quieter after he had his hooter caved in

Marriner got dropped on his arse post-match too. He told the lad who did it that he knew his face and'i can get you killed' :lol:

He's put a contract out on the whole of the Rhonnda. Frankie ten-knuckles is taking care of it for him...

Get over it Marriner. Chelsea had the shock of their lives on the Kings road afterwards and it was only a small percentage of Cardiffs mob(mainly from outside Cardiff)who backed off your best

Bollox, why feel the need to add that little snipe in at the end, there were plenty of Cardiff born and bred lads in there, we're all Cardiff aren't we..?

This one upmanship, it's embarrassing mate.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:44 am

Eddie May wrote:from 86- 92 it was 85% mostly boys from Cardiff went in them days, But I dont want to cause a rift like you have just done. :evil:

Indeed, it's like me saying that 'i'm more a Cardiff fan than those Valley lads' because I was born in St Davids Hospital and lived in Splott all of my life... but I wouldn't say it ;) , it's insulting to those who were born and live outside of the Capital.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:55 am

I think Lakeys post may have been read out of context, personally i read it as only a small percentage of cardiffs firm done Chelsea and that they should count themselves lucky that the full numbers didn't turn out inclduing some of Cardiff's (city boys) finest or there really would have been murders.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 am

Eddie May wrote:
Humphry's wrote:I think Lakeys post may have been read out of context, personally i read it as only a small percentage of cardiffs firm done Chelsea and that they should count themselves lucky that the full numbers didn't turn out inclduing some of Cardiff's (city boys) finest or there really would have been murders.

It was acually some Cardiff lads who led them to the kings road and knocked out the first few Chelsea, but so what were all cardiff.

It's only jealousy anyway :lol: if i go out in the valleys, West Wales or anywhere else my do the ladies luv a cardiff accent or what :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:16 am

Humphry's wrote:
Eddie May wrote:
Humphry's wrote:I think Lakeys post may have been read out of context, personally i read it as only a small percentage of cardiffs firm done Chelsea and that they should count themselves lucky that the full numbers didn't turn out inclduing some of Cardiff's (city boys) finest or there really would have been murders.

It was acually some Cardiff lads who led them to the kings road and knocked out the first few Chelsea, but so what were all cardiff.

It's only jealousy anyway :lol: if i go out in the valleys, West Wales or anywhere else my do the ladies luv a cardiff accent or what :lol: :lol:

Are you serious..? We sound like bad scousers... :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:20 am

speaking of scousers....

a mate of mine went to watch liverpoool play last week, parked near the ground. a local kid said give me £5 il watch ur car til your back. (apparently its what happens up there give a kid a fiver and ur car is safe lol)
anyway he said no, came back and his car and been smashed up and his wheels nicked :lol:
thats true, he wasnt to impresd i bet hel pay £5 next time. :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 am

Splott-light wrote:
Humphry's wrote:
Eddie May wrote:It was acually some Cardiff lads who led them to the kings road and knocked out the first few Chelsea, but so what were all cardiff.

Are you serious..? We sound like bad scousers... :lol:

:lol: was working down Neath a while back ona job, a Brummie turned up from a company doing some work for us, anyway get chatting when all of a sudden he says "so whats a scouser doing down here then? " I looked at him and said who the fucks the scouser , the guy genuinely believed i was scouse.

so i stanleyed his face :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:33 am

the guy on left started on me before the game haha didnt know who he was, told him F**k off u fat C**t and he done nothing lol

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:54 am

CityGent wrote:Although King isn't in this photo, he did get his nose broke. There was a fight outside Fulham broadway at 11.45am with around 100 Cardiff and bigger numbers of Chelsea. King was at the front of them walking a pitbull and mouthing. He was a lot quieter after he had his hooter caved in

Get over it Marriner. Chelsea had the shock of their lives on the Kings road afterwards and it was only a small percentage of Cardiffs mob(MAINLY FROM OUTSIDE CARDIFF)who backed off your best
Good post, i get the point your making, and know your not sniping. There was quite a few rhondda lads there and definately not cardiffs best, was very suprised to see chelsea back off the way they did. Things would have been much worse if there was the bulk of cardiff lads there as well

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Eddie May wrote:

We are all Cardiff so who really cares, But to set the record straight most of the people on kings road after the game were bred outside Cardiff and The first one in was from my neck of the woods, I seen it with my own eyes, But like i said it don't matter we are all one, Cant understand why people are getting worked up

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Look we are All Cardiff it doesnt matter where you come from :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Look we are All Cardiff it doesnt matter where you come from :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i'm more Cardiff than you though :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Humphry's wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Look we are All Cardiff it doesnt matter where you come from :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:
Born and Bred in Roath.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Humphry's wrote:

:lol:
Born and Bred in Roath.

I done the tour though lived in Ely, Canton and Riverside.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Never realised such an innocent remark would cause such furore. I'm just getting up from nights into a load of abuse(all not on here) :D

I've been going long enough(every season since i started)and have forgotten more than many have seen ,not to have to explain myself to anyone, but the people i was with-most weren't from Cardiff. Mainly Barry, Rhonnda, Neath, Merthyr etc etc. There were seperate incidents allday and i'm sure most had a tale to tell(and i'm sure many were from Cardiff)!. This was a one-off anyway and won't be repeated again, until we play a side of their calibre again

i'm glad it was a one-off and don't take it as serious as i once did.....

unlike some :mrgreen:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Humphry's wrote:

born in kent, 20 years in rhymney valleys, cefn hengoed, now live in ely, so what the feck am i :?: :?: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:51 pm

rob wrote:
Humphry's wrote:

born in kent, 20 years in rhymney valleys, cefn hengoed, now live in ely, so what the feck am i :?: :?: :lol:

Yes what are you Rob :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Humphrys wrote:i'm more Cardiff than you though :lol: :lol:

YEAH BUT ME AND ANNIS WERE LOYAL TO ONLY ONE AREA HUMF, HOW CAN YOU BE 'LOYAL' CARDIFF WHEN YOU MOVED AROUND SO MUCH, YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T LIKE THE PLACE REALLY...

TELL ME, WHERE DO YOU LIVE AGAIN..? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Splott-light on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Humphry's wrote:

:lol: :lol: nah nah nah nah ;) :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:52 pm

rob wrote:
Humphry's wrote:

English :!: :!: :!: