Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

People Moaning About Threads

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Have read quite a few people complaining and moaning about certain threads in the last 2 days.Its ridiculous.Its not hard to judge the content of a thread when it has a title 'Kings Road Action' or 'Like The 80's',so if you disagree with this sort of thing dont open it.When I use the other board I couldnt give a flying f**k what people have for dinner or who's drinking on a Monday night so guess what?? I dont read about them.

This is quite a laddish forum so your always going to get these threads.A day out watching City means different things to different people.As most of you know my old man doesnt drink and went with the supporters club on Saturday,me and my brother went with 150 lunatics who were opening cans at 6.30am.Its all down to personal preference.I wouldnt say people are gloryfying hooliganism just giving their account of what they witnessed.

Re: People Moaning About Threads

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:50 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:

exactly
Last edited by Ben on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:54 pm

They only moan about what we write or whats written as the boring cunts have f**k all better to do.

Its only people discussing a days events for f**k sake. if you dont like it dont read it simple.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:00 pm

I agree it's only people saying what happened on the day. I.e Like a sad bunch of tossers running back and forth with eachother like a bunch of pussys. One on one most of these guys on both sides may I add would get knocked the f**k out.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:13 pm

I can see why some people might be unhappy with stuff they're reading but that's the beauty of these forums. Everyone has a different view and we all, majoritively, respect each other's views. I don't condone the fighting that went on after the game on Saturday but I don't have a problem with the threads that have started about it. People can talk about what they want. I'll do exactly the same to the threads about the fighting as I did to the actual fighting on Saturday, I'll just ignore it.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:16 pm

Corkrey wrote:Have read quite a few people complaining and moaning about certain threads in the last 2 days.Its ridiculous.Its not hard to judge the content of a thread when it has a title 'Kings Road Action' or 'Like The 80's',so if you disagree with this sort of thing dont open it.When I use the other board I couldnt give a flying f**k what people have for dinner or who's drinking on a Monday night so guess what?? I dont read about them.

This is quite a laddish forum so your always going to get these threads.A day out watching City means different things to different people.As most of you know my old man doesnt drink and went with the supporters club on Saturday,me and my brother went with 150 lunatics who were opening cans at 6.30am.Its all down to personal preference.I wouldnt say people are gloryfying hooliganism just giving their account of what they witnessed.

fully agree mate :)

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:16 pm

Zabier wrote:I can see why some people might be unhappy with stuff they're reading but that's the beauty of these forums. Everyone has a different view and we all, majoritively, respect each other's views. I don't condone the fighting that went on after the game on Saturday but I don't have a problem with the threads that have started about it. People can talk about what they want. I'll do exactly the same to the threads about the fighting as I did to the actual fighting on Saturday, I'll just ignore it.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said that man :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Zabier wrote:I can see why some people might be unhappy with stuff they're reading but that's the beauty of these forums. Everyone has a different view and we all, majoritively, respect each other's views. I don't condone the fighting that went on after the game on Saturday but I don't have a problem with the threads that have started about it. People can talk about what they want. I'll do exactly the same to the threads about the fighting as I did to the actual fighting on Saturday, I'll just ignore it.

Spot on,if you dont like it dont read it.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Well said.

Whether people like it or not (or condone it or not), it happens and did happen on Saturday.
For some people, it's part of the game and culture. Saturday proved that too many people like being involved for it to simply just go away so it's something that others will have to accept and live with as it's always going to happen.

People will obviously post about it, and this forum appears to allow freedom of speech so therefore, they have every right to do so.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Corkrey wrote:Have read quite a few people complaining and moaning about certain threads in the last 2 days.Its ridiculous.Its not hard to judge the content of a thread when it has a title 'Kings Road Action' or 'Like The 80's',so if you disagree with this sort of thing dont open it.When I use the other board I couldnt give a flying f**k what people have for dinner or who's drinking on a Monday night so guess what?? I dont read about them.

LOL see takes someone to state the obvious to them - but they will always have a comback if they like to moan that is their persona nothing will change them!
Totally agree with you :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Well Said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:03 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 pm

It is sad though that we still have not moved on as a club with regards to hooliganism. We will never be a big or well supported club if we continue to do this. The people (sorry, knuckle draggers) who do this are only holding back our club.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:15 am

Well said :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:28 am

Exactly its an open forum and as the saying goes u pays ur money and u takes ur choice and if u dont fancy the title of a thread then dont bother looking at it , simples . As for Chelsea then ppl are only givin an opinion on what they saw and its not as if this board organized or glorified anything is it ? I personally saw nothing coz we came out of the stadium and headed right down to the tube station , all I saw where loads of Chelsea fans outside thier pub singing and gathering . I think maybe they thought that a lot of City fans were going to use the tube :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:00 am

This is a messageboard that promotes debate, so if people want to talk about the events and then others want decry said events, what's the problem? By moaning about it yourself you are just adding to the debate and so you should. No one is asking for censure except you.

As for the topic, it is obvious that this site has become a meeting place for people who are trying to glorify the WRONG side of supporting Cardiff City and don't kid yourself that they are just "giving their account of what they witnessed", they are creaming in their pants.

Let the debate continue from both sides without the moaning because you don't like being questioned to your posts or actions. Remember only one side is talking about potential illegl activities like drinking in public and physical violence. ;)