Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HELP TO SPONSOR MERTHYR

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Who fancies Joining Myself Annis and Warren Feeney next tues to sponsor Merthyrs home match against Turo? For £25 we get as much Booze as we want and also Grub and aslo we watch the Match from the Directors Box.
Anyone intrested pop me a PM. Nice 1 :ayatollah:

Re: HELP TO SPONSOR MERTHYR

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:47 pm

I'll be there but I won't be sponsoring. My money is running low at the moment.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:48 pm

NTB wrote:I'll be there but I won't be sponsoring. My money is running low at the moment.

same here

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:
NTB wrote:I'll be there but I won't be sponsoring. My money is running low at the moment.

same here

It's tough being our age. :lol: (I think we are roughly the same age.)

My only income is EMA, can't get a job nowhere.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:53 pm

as soon as people know you cant work saturdays, they dont want to take you on.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:04 pm

I will be there, count Feeney and Myself in Cheggers, I am sponsoring other Merthyr games on My own, Great day out and eat and drink as much as you like including meeting players and manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Own private lounge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 pm

actually count me out, my boya birthday lol opppps nearly forgot :lol:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Id love to but recently Ived forked out £800 in fees to get divorced plus I forked out £400 to buy my ST for next season so that Dave Jones could buy new players in the transfer window , as much as Id like to do my bit for The Martyrs I cant :ayatollah:
Last edited by Martyn1963 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Me and my missus will come and i still got a bottle of champers here for man of the match.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 pm

call me tomorrow

and we can discuss

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:47 pm

its only a fiver for city fans to get in as long as they show there season tkt card i did it sat the offers on till end of season

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:44 am

I'm up for it mate. I'll have a chat with you tonight about it!!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:08 pm

would love to go but no transport, aint driving if the booze is free, would have to book wendsday off to cant afford to have shep mentioning my inability to stand up in any meetings,

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:I will be there, count Feeney and Myself in Cheggers, I am sponsoring other Merthyr games on My own, Great day out and eat and drink as much as you like including meeting players and manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Own private lounge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what other home games will you be doing it for annis?

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:20 am

jinks/cwm wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I will be there, count Feeney and Myself in Cheggers, I am sponsoring other Merthyr games on My own, Great day out and eat and drink as much as you like including meeting players and manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Own private lounge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will put the dates on here and teams next week :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:

I will put the dates on here and teams next week :ayatollah:

I would do a sat game but I'm going in the stands for tuesday

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 pm

I will be in the stands also

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:21 pm

plastics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!