Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2 home games on the bounce

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 pm

and I am going for 2 home wins too.

I think that the players are working for each other since they got let down by PR too.

I have seen a determination in the side since the brizzle cup game that has not always been there.

So a league double against West Brom will be just the tonic. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 2 home games on the bounce

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:and I am going for 2 home wins too.

I think that the players are working for each other since they got let down by PR too.

I have seen a determination in the side since the brizzle cup game that has not always been there.

So a league double against West Brom will be just the tonic. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I cant make either due to the wife working tomorrow night and family visiting on saturday. I did say i'd boycott a few weeks ago but i cant. Shall venture down for the boro game on march 8th.

Re: 2 home games on the bounce

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:10 pm

carlccfc wrote:and I am going for 2 home wins too.

I would love to have a league Double Carl, but I will go for a draw with WBA and Win v Barnsley. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: