Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tracey, DJ's PA Shows him OUR FORUM

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:25 pm

corky wrote:yes thats true, I think loads of the club read this board...can't blame them.

Very sad and small minded if they do.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:26 pm

and guessing this Week In Week Out ptog tomoz nite aint going to have any new and exciting revealations regarding our money that we dont already know ? :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Daya wrote:
corky wrote:yes thats true, I think loads of the club read this board...can't blame them.

Very sad and small minded if they do.

Exactly.
So much for not giving two hoots about what the fans think aswell :lol:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Luvved the bit where he took the piss out of Dennis Wise mind :lol:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:12 pm

im confused here guys, i didnt listen to the radio, i wasnt on any planes, so can sum1 enliten me as to whats been said by DJ and WHY,,, cos im one confused mother fucker cheers :? :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:15 pm

milly44 wrote:im confused here guys, i didnt listen to the radio, i wasnt on any planes, so can sum1 enliten me as to whats been said by DJ and WHY,,, cos im one confused mother fucker cheers :? :ayatollah:
ummmmmmmmmmmm he dont like us i have been told alledgedly :lol:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:16 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Luvved the bit where he took the piss out of Dennis Wise mind :lol:

I think Wise has achieved far more than Jones.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:18 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:im confused here guys, i didnt listen to the radio, i wasnt on any planes, so can sum1 enliten me as to whats been said by DJ and WHY,,, cos im one confused mother fucker cheers :? :ayatollah:
ummmmmmmmmmmm he dont like us i have been told alledgedly :lol:

ah well if hes told you baz, then i believe it :D
when did he say he doesnt like us? how did he manage to speak when he is busy rimming PR?

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:23 pm

What was Jones comments to the press regards the Welsh the other week? oh yea then he said they were tongue in cheek. :roll: And a few days later Terry the spin doctor writes that Jones is a gavin and stacey fan and is learning Welsh!

unreal and once again many cant see the smoke through the trees!

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
corky wrote:I thought he spoke well Tonight to be honest but that is just my view....don;t go mad at me now you feckers.. :D

I never listened, but fair play if he was honest and open.

:lol: Hi Pete :wave: , oh and uhhh......f**k you :thefinger: :lol:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Hi CCFC STAFF

RIDSDALE YOUR A CLASS A c**t, NOT LONG NOW

and as for DJ - I DO LIKE YOU DAVE AS A MANAGER AND WHAT YOU'VE HELPED DO WITH THE CITY, I REALLY HOPE THE CLAIMS OF YOU HATEING US CARDIFF FANS ARN'T TRUE, JUST REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE HATED YOU IN YOUR LOW PART OF YOUR LIFE, NOT NICE WAS IT!!!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:38 am

Just a thought but do you think this is all being taken out of context? DJ might be telling his players to stick the game plan rather than getting influenced by the crowd?

TBH that would make perfect sense to me even if he has used colourful language to get his point over.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 am

Get behind the manager, to be honest I couldnt give a toss if he doesnt like the fans, as long as he does a job. And im sure he's not generalizing all fans maybe just a bit pissed off coz he has worked wonders but still gets stick. Davey Jones Barmy Army!!!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:33 am

To be honest, I could see why Dave Jones would tell the players not to give a f**k about us. Sometimes we are undeniably harsh on the players and have berated them when, at times, they haven't deserved it.

However, I hope Dave Jones will also tell the players when us fans have got it right about them. We're not always right and we don't always know what's best. We don't know the ins and outs behind the scenes so how can we? Saying that, we're not always wrong and sometimes the players do need to hear the truth rather than be protected by Dave Jones's 'don't listen to them' words of comfort.