Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just had THIS EMAIL

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Annis,
Next time the stewards at CCS get all jobs worth have a word with Ravanelli, It’s only the chief steward smoking in a non smoking stadium at SB on Saturday.
One rule for one eh.
I couldn’t get it onto the message board for some reason. (Cos I’m dull I suppose)

Neil Williams

Re: Just had THIS EMAIL

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 pm

HAAHAA what an idiot. we should all light one up tomoro night, see what he thinks :lol:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:53 pm

I'd be surprised if it was true, being a smoker myself I'd be surprised to see someone of his 'standing' having a sneaky 1 in the bogs etc?

Or was it just casually on the pitchside :o

:lol:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 pm

joncandy wrote:I'd be surprised if it was true, being a smoker myself I'd be surprised to see someone of his 'standing' having a sneaky 1 in the bogs etc?

Jon
He has put his tel and works address on his email.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 pm

this doesnt suprise me,
think every cardiff fan in london dcided to spark up in the bogs at half time, it was like walking out the doors of 'stars in their eyes' was waiting for someone to hand me a mic.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 pm

I guess what I was trying to say is I've had cigs in the bogs at half time at away games, but I'm surprised if he was, surely City fans would pick him out straight away!

But there again maybe thats exactly whats happened, if so questions need to be answered.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:46 am

joncandy wrote:I guess what I was trying to say is I've had cigs in the bogs at half time at away games, but I'm surprised if he was, surely City fans would pick him out straight away!

But there again maybe thats exactly whats happened, if so questions need to be answered.

John, Ask Annis to send you the photo i attached with it, Rav with a fag in his mouth.. :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:50 am

Minty wrote:
joncandy wrote:I guess what I was trying to say is I've had cigs in the bogs at half time at away games, but I'm surprised if he was, surely City fans would pick him out straight away!

John, Ask Annis to send you the photo i attached with it, Rav with a fag in his mouth.. :lol:
yes!!!!! get it on here i will print loads of copys out and hand them out when he tells us to sit down :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:53 am

Baz,
That's why i sent it to Annis, couldn't get it on here from work. :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:20 am

That photo definitely needs to be put on here. Imagine his reaction when he tells you to sit down and you hand him the photo. :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:22 am

Forever Blue wrote:
joncandy wrote:I'd be surprised if it was true, being a smoker myself I'd be surprised to see someone of his 'standing' having a sneaky 1 in the bogs etc?

Jon
He has put his tel and works address on his email.

Annis - get that photo up - PRONTO! after all - it's Ridsdale stadium policies he is suppose to be upholding? is it not?

that should sort out the stewards when they open their effing traps between 7-30 and 9-30pm!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:27 pm

??????? Where's the photo?????

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:31 pm

send it to me, ill have the fecker,

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

Come on I've cracked the whip - hurry up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:37 am

Ill post in on here in 10mins of no-one has any objections, they guy is a jumped up jobsworth

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:41 am

Ben wrote:Ill post in on here in 10mins of no-one has any objections, they guy is a jumped up jobsworth

HURRY UP! :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 am

hurry up Ben want to print a load off for Satu :lol: rday

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm

rava having a faga

(i didn't take this pic, its whats being passed around)
Last edited by Ben on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Ben wrote:rava having a faga

(i didn't take this pic, its whats being passed around)

RUN THE PRESS! Provincial Print will have it in the match programs for this weekend!!! PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Somebody email it to ridsdale and tell him we're "f*cking STANDING" up on the terraces on saturday! :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Nice picture.. ;)

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:52 pm

BUSTED :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: