Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Administration

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:29 pm

Apart from Borley losing a few bob but hes always said what he puts in he does so not expecting to get it back anyway, with promotion chances finished , would it not be better to take the hit and clear the decks and start again and clear out all the likes of Guy, Hall, Whitley, Harris, Rids and Jones and start afresh, its their fault at the end of the day as a collected board the Club is in this shambolic mess.

Re: Administration

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:31 pm

daya i got to agree with you, with a ten point deduct this year at the least we should be mid table, administrators would have to keep the current squad as the transfer window is shut and we got a paper thin squad, and f**k off those robbing parasites
Last edited by bluebirdbaz on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:32 pm

who says promotion chances have finished........

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:daya i got to agree with you, with a ten point deduct this year at the least we shpod me mid table, adminisrators would have to keep the current squad as the transfer window is shut and we got a paper thin squad, and f**k off those robbing parasites

the ones who have messed it up are now just out for self protection of interest Baz.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Isn't Borley getting to the stage where he can't afford to lose the money now though?

Also aren't most of them protected creditors or something?

That would mean they would get their money wouldn't it?

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Daya wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:daya i got to agree with you, with a ten point deduct this year at the least we shpod me mid table, adminisrators would have to keep the current squad as the transfer window is shut and we got a paper thin squad, and f**k off those robbing parasites

the ones who have messed it up are now just out for self protection of interest Baz.
as would anybody who is on a massive salary and put f**k all into the club

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 pm

It's not just a simple case of losing ten points. After the Leeds fiasco with Bates trying to settle with creditors for less than the going rate, it's all changed.

At the end of the day we could even lose our League membership if creditors do not accept the deal in the Majority, and who still owns the majority of credit in financial terms in the club, let me think, oh I remember it's that chap the board treated so honorably when they got rid of him.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:38 pm

ah so do you think if the option was there sam would come back being a majority creditor???or not

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm

F*ck off, far too early surely?

Let's see where we stand in a month or two.

I guess that's the gamble though, right there. Do it now and nobody bats an eyelid. Wait and see where we are, and we could be accused of trying to take the hit while it doesn't matter to us.

It's always a gamble but surely it's too early? What if we actually make the play-off's this season, we'd have as good a chance as any and one promotion would kill a lot of problems.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:56 pm

mp4-12c wrote:who says promotion chances have finished........

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Stano wrote:F*ck off, far too early surely?

Let's see where we stand in a month or two.

I guess that's the gamble though, right there. Do it now and nobody bats an eyelid. Wait and see where we are, and we could be accused of trying to take the hit while it doesn't matter to us.

It's always a gamble but surely it's too early? What if we actually make the play-off's this season, we'd have as good a chance as any and one promotion would kill a lot of problems.

well we have 22 days left to pay 1.8 million to HMRC ?

Also, does anyone know if Sam Hammam (Langston) had their payment on time this month?