Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WELL THE BIG TEST AND THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:07 pm

At The EGM on February 24th.

As besides all the Questions, When Myself or Big Sam stand up and Ask for a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE in OUR CHAIRMAN, We will then See for Our Own eyes what Borley and Guy do. I believe they will back the Fans.

Re: WELL THE BIG TEST AND THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:13 pm

I thought the purpose of the EGM had to be stated beforehand therefore you couldnt just call for a vote of no confidence on the night? I may be wrong.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Humphry's wrote:I thought the purpose of the EGM had to be stated beforehand therefore you couldnt just call for a vote of no confidence on the night? I may be wrong.

I dont think you have to put that in writing, Ive just rang,Since 62 (Keith)has just confirmed that.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Humphry's wrote:I thought the purpose of the EGM had to be stated beforehand therefore you couldnt just call for a vote of no confidence on the night? I may be wrong.

I dont think you have to put that in writing, Ive just rang,Since 62 (Keith)has just confirmed that.

me wrong (again) :lol: :lol: get my text about 10 places matey??

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:At The EGM on February 24th.

As besides all the Questions, When Myself or Big Sam stand up and Ask for a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE in OUR CHAIRMAN, We will then See for Our Own eyes what Borley and Guy do. I believe they will back the Fans.

annis will the person speaking for the supporters trust stand with you i not no how these things go
and wat happens if borley and guy stand with you wat happens to our chairman then

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:20 pm

sleepers wrote:

annis will the person speaking for the supporters trust stand with you i not no how these things go
and wat happens if borley and guy stand with you wat happens to our chairman then

I hope they do, If Borley and Guy stand against him with us, he would have to stand down.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:22 pm

gud luck mate

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
sleepers wrote:

I hope they do, If Borley and Guy stand against him with us, he would have to stand down.

What about TG,is he now on the board? and will he be there? and if so will he vote him out too?

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Humphry's wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

me wrong (again) :lol: :lol: get my text about 10 places matey??

Yes Paul, Talk first week of March :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: