Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well done City

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:51 pm

1-1 good result IMO.
Couldn't get down tonite but will be there Sat.
3pts v Barnsley and it will have been a good week.

Re: Well done City

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:58 pm

good result against good oposition. well done the bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Yep sounded like a real battle - fair play to the boys since the posh debacle they have all developed big bollocks - looking forward to three points on Saturday now.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Good performance, good atmosphere and with a win saturday it will have been a very good week!! :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:53 pm

We weren't very good.

Gerrard couldn't pass the ball all game, until he found two long balls to Burke towards the end.
Gyepes seemed caught out by simple runs.
Kennedy was awful.
Rae was worse than Kennedy.

Not sure why DJ took Wildig off and left Rae on. If he wasn't injured, DJ has lost the plot.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:13 pm

SteW wrote:We weren't very good.

Gerrard couldn't pass the ball all game, until he found two long balls to Burke towards the end.
Gyepes seemed caught out by simple runs.
Kennedy was awful.
Rae was worse than Kennedy.

Not sure why DJ took Wildig off and left Rae on. If he wasn't injured, DJ has lost the plot.

I think he went straight down the tunnel afterwards, injured I think.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:25 pm

SteW wrote:We weren't very good.

Sorry but can't agree with that. Rae and Kennedy were poor but there were a number of players out on their feet but they refused to hide.

Chopra worked his socks off and with many players out or playing with injuries against a team that is top of the league it was a good battling performance. A win on Saturday will make a great run of results.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Well its all about views- I thought Kennedy had a good game. He had a pacy winger against him and did well. Rae, well....I wish he would not bother shooting. Wildig went off as he was injured. Went straight down the tunnel with physio.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Didn't think WBA were anything special.

Just a team who has a pop at goal from distance when there's f**k all on, and there was alot of that tonight.

Thought we looked way more dangerous going forward.
Point was fair.