Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Snappy Ridsdale

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 pm

he' such an evasive git

Re: Snappy Ridsdale

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:00 pm

It was Leeds fault, It was Barnsleys fault , never his!!!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:09 pm

He's a first class wanker, that needs to take responsibility.
"Cardiff city would not be here today if it wasn't for me"... f**k OFF!!!!!!!!!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:11 pm

claire wrote:He's a first class wanker, that needs to take responsibility.

and if i have the FA Cup final shoved down my throat again!!!!!!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Humphry's wrote:
claire wrote:He's a first class wanker, that needs to take responsibility.

and if i have the FA Cup final shoved down my throat again!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:47 pm

The most worrying part for me was,when he left Leeds they were 78 million in debt but dont worry,its ok,because they had 5 great years whilst he was there. :o

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:51 pm

Corkrey wrote:The most worrying part for me was,when he left Leeds they were 78 million in debt but dont worry,its ok,because they had 5 great years whilst he was there. :o

i'm sure the leeds fans would be interested to hear what he had to say.
and i still cant believe how deluded he is. :evil:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Corkrey wrote:The most worrying part for me was,when he left Leeds they were 78 million in debt but dont worry,its ok,because they had 5 great years whilst he was there. :o

oh well thats ok then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 am

the guy is an arragont self loving c**t, who doesnt care to fucks about any other human life form apart from his tropical goldfish.

i didnt expect anything new from tonights show, but i did feel when keith went through a few things (finances) it showed him up,

as for questions,the guy will only ever harp on about the past and the position he started at....
barnsly were in adminastraion, (not doing to bad now riddler)
cardiff were on the verge, (where closer than ever now fucker)
leeds.....hmm u left them with 78million of debt.

he will avoid any tricky question by harping back to the past and shifting the blame.....f**k OFF PETER YOUR A c**t AND GOOD NIGHT! :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 am

I liked the comment from the Leeds fan about being conned into advance ticket sales hmmmmmmm and the bit where the fan also said about Ridsdale gambling the budget on Champions League revenue that never materialized . Surely a sound bdget is based on actual and never potential income ???

Ridsdale is a tax evader and no doubt 1 day will move to the Isle of Man or Jersey or somewhere to pay less !!! Ben Steele is from a channel island too , that tv prog summed him up and his total lack of resposibility for finances . Love to know what " new investors " Keith Harris has actually got into the club in respect to his salary ???

We want him and the board out but we cant until a new owner comes in ........................ Im afraid we are stuck with him until then ! Look on the brightside it was a good point last night so lets follow up with 3 against Barnsley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 am

I thought the little insight to his 12 months at Barnsley was very interesting. Apparently Patrick Cryne (Barnsley's benefactor) became concerned at the way Ridsdale was running the playing budget which was way over the limit he had set.

Fair play to PC as he acted swiftly and removed PR after only 12 months to take control with Gordon Shephard.

From that you can conclude that Barnsley had a lucky escape whilst Leeds and Cardiff have paid the full price for not acting sooner.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 am

just watched it, when he was asked about the EGM (or whatever) from the trust to ask questions and find out whats going in the club, you can see a little smerk :twisted: :twisted:

the guy is a class a c**t

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:47 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I thought the little insight to his 12 months at Barnsley was very interesting. Apparently Patrick Cryne (Barnsley's benefactor) became concerned at the way Ridsdale was running the playing budget which was way over the limit he had set.

Fair play to PC as he acted swiftly and removed PR after only 12 months to take control with Gordon Shephard.

From that you can conclude that Barnsley had a lucky escape whilst Leeds and Cardiff have paid the full price for not acting sooner.

Thought the same Tony, fair do's on Cryne for being wise to it,Just hope we have a similar character on our board who is keeping on eye on the ball.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 am

"There will always be jam tomorrow"

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 am

he's a slippery tw*t tho the way he ducks questions and the 1 about how the £24mil to sam had been reduced to £10 mil plus installments summed it up ............... I wanna what return from a huge salary Keith Harries is getting plus was Keith Harries ever in a similar role at either Leeds or Barnsley ?