Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sounds like Ridders is desperate to leave!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:12 pm

"If you want the job this afternoon you can have the keys now"

Sounds like he's feeling the pressure, and is more than happy to go if someone else was to come in. Don't think he has any plans to stay around for long.

The only problem is what the likelihood of the Malaysians or A N Other coming in to takeover? My opinion is that nothing is going to happen in the immediate future.

If Ridsdale was to leave tomorrow morning would we be in a better position? I want him to go, and think he's made a mess of the club but I don't see how we'd be in a much better state without him.

Interesting to hear your views too Keith :thumbup:

Though the programme was pretty good, nothing too earth-shattering - but if it means more people's eyes are opened to the current situation that must be a good thing

Re: Sounds like Ridders is desperate to leave!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Problem is Owain he's smart and very evasive with his answers and a number of fans will buy into it. :evil:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Humphry's wrote:Problem is Owain he's smart and very evasive with his answers and a number of fans will buy into it. :evil:

True,

he still continues to spin his saviour of the club lines too. If it wasn't for him the club wouldn't be here and all that shit.

His 2006 interview was interesting too, talking about the langston debts being paid off within 12 months. Ha!

What happened to the premier seating money paying off the PMG debts too? Wasn't that all meant to be paid off

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 am

problem is the club is fucked and he wants out asap , jumping ship :twisted:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:07 am

Ben wrote:problem is the club is fucked and he wants out asap , jumping ship :twisted:

That's what I thought, he can then say the club was still trading when he left and it's not his fault we went into administration.
:lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:12 am

Bluebandit wrote:
Ben wrote:problem is the club is fucked and he wants out asap , jumping ship :twisted:

That's what I thought, he can then say the club was still trading when he left and it's not his fault we went into administration.

That's why it could have been bad had he walked before that press conference a couple of weeks back. I want him to go, but if he left then he could have just said I've done my job, the fans drove me out etc. it wasn't my fault.

At least if he's here at the moment he has his reputation on the line that he's probably pretty desperate to improve.
Surely it would be the end of him if he took down another football club.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:20 am

Owain wrote:
Bluebandit wrote:

That's why it could have been bad had he walked before that press conference a couple of weeks back. I want him to go, but if he left then he could have just said I've done my job, the fans drove me out etc. it wasn't my fault.

At least if he's here at the moment he has his reputation on the line that he's probably pretty desperate to improve.
Surely it would be the end of him if he took down another football club.

I think his reputation is now in tatters and any self respecting business would be mad to let him anywhere near their operation. ;)