Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I been quiet today...

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:29 pm

did you guys miss me? or not notice i was gone :lol:

I went to work with my dad and went straight to the ground so i couldnt come on here..

I thought cardiff were lucky not to lose but done well to keep it level.. as for the atmosphere it was really good tonight, one of the best I've seen it at CCS and I've been to all the home matches, I think west brom for their numbers didnt generate that much noise, only at half time when that song come on (i got a good video of that, I will put it on YouTube tomorrow).

Ninian Stand was good :ayatollah:

Re: I been quiet today...

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:34 pm

:ayatollah: When they piped up we drowned them out it was superb support and the best atmosphere in CCS to date IMO :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 pm

good to hear the crowd was vocal tonight, only we can create the atmosphere we all miss from ninian park. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:10 am

YEH WELL DONE EVERYONE TONIGHT, CREATED A GREAT EVENING ATMOSPHERE AND TOTALLY BACKED THE PLAYERS.
ESPECIALLY IN INJURY TIME WHEN NINIAN STARTED A BARMY ARMY CHANT WHICH SPREAD AROUND TO US IN THE CANTON, THAT JUST SHOWS WE APPRECIATED THE PERFORMANCE THEY PUT IN, AND THE GRIT THEY SHOWED :ayatollah: