Re: Should Women be at Football

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Humphry's wrote:Discuss.

:lol:

tw*t! - could so go off on you Humph but I know how much you love it! :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:33 pm

depends what they look like
as in the ali g movie, keep the fit ones and get rid of the mingers ;)

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Jez wrote:

tw*t! - could so go off on you Humph but I know how much you love it! :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:35 pm

of course they should, who else is gonna get the half time burgers :D

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:35 pm

cefnblue wrote:depends what they look like
as in the ali g movie, keep the fit ones and get rid of the mingers ;)

you putting yourself on the gate :lol: you IN you IN you nooo

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Take my mrs these days, home and away :ayatollah:

f*cking infatuated with chopra :roll: :lol: :lol:

Fair play tho its her first year supporting city and she loves it been the only bird on the bus to a few away games and always enjoys the banter and the craic :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:43 pm

I've got no problem women being there but I'm not one for taking the missus with me,its the lads day out.

So much so,I'l let you into a little secret.She kept nagging to come along and see what all the fuss was about.I waited until a Tuesday night,it was freezing cold and raining and we were playing someone shit like Colchester.'Come on then lets go down the City'......................Took her on the Bob Bank Terrace,she froze,couldnt get out of there quick enough and has never asked to go since.Job done. :D

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Corkrey wrote:I've got no problem women being there but I'm not one for taking the missus with me,its the lads day out.

So much so,I'l let you into a little secret.She kept nagging to come along and see what all the fuss was about.I waited until a Tuesday night,it was freezing cold and raining and we were playing someone shit like Colchester.'Come on then lets go down the City'......................Took her on the Bob Bank Terrace,she froze,couldnt get out of there quick enough and has never asked to go since.Job done. :D

did the same years ago, city scored and a pint of lager went over her she hates sport full stop. :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:46 pm

f**k football, who let them out of the kitchen 8-)

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Yes but they should be put in a section of their own, maybe the premier seating? I cant stand the screaming in my ear and the sight of a good arse distracts from the football! ;)

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Corkrey wrote:I've got no problem women being there but I'm not one for taking the missus with me,its the lads day out.

Thing is she's been chauffering back n forth games for some time so i said come to 1 game and see how you feel....f*cking loved it lol. was in the warmer months tho, your right i should have taken her on the BBT in january to sample a game.

Lives n learns :ayatollah:

She's good as gold tho try's not to moan at me drinking at wacky hours like 7am when were away :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:52 pm

BigGwynram wrote:f**k football, who let them out of the kitchen 8-)

:lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Intersting point coming from someone that wasn't even at tonights match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:57 pm

claire wrote:

Intersting point coming from someone that wasn't even at tonights match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grass!!! see women cant keep secrets :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:58 pm

claire wrote:

MALE FAIRWEATHER supporters now lets see - lol bloody part timers eh!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am

Jez wrote:
claire wrote:

MALE FAIRWEATHER supporters now lets see - lol bloody part timers eh!

:lol: :lol: :lol: where did i say women shouldnt be there?? you women are so bitchy.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 am

Humphry's wrote:

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

ummm i think this little laugh backs your opinion up! lol no wriggling out of it :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:05 am

Jez wrote:
Humphry's wrote:

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

ummm i think this little laugh backs your opinion up! lol no wriggling out of it :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

:o no it was just funny.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 am

here you go

http://www.cardiffcityladiesfc.co.uk/