Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS IS WHAT SOMEBODY VERY HIGH UP

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:07 am

in Society and I mean High up,Sent me in a Text Last Night, well 2 texts(after watching the Riddler programme), while I was out eating a Curry in City Road, Like I said I havent seen it yet.

"Oh dear CCFC really is in trouble while that man Ridsdale remains in charge"
I replied he has to go sooner rather than later.

Their second text

'Why does Cardiff always attract such wide boys who's first objective is to line their own pockets ?
I replied in jest I wish they would go the Rugby instead.

Re: THIS IS WHAT SOMEBODY VERY HIGH UP

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:36 am

Ridsdale did his usual plausable stuff and was quite convincing. However no decent questions were asked. Nothing about JFHs payoff or PRs bonus for finishing stadium on time and on budget.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Ridsdale did his usual plausable stuff and was quite convincing. However no decent questions were asked. Nothing about JFHs payoff or PRs bonus for finishing stadium on time and on budget.

Good questions but personally I would want to know what is the current total value of the income streams and how will we bridge any shortfall between now and the summer of 2011 if we don't get promoted.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Ridsdale did his usual plausable stuff and was quite convincing. However no decent questions were asked. Nothing about JFHs payoff or PRs bonus for finishing stadium on time and on budget.

Good questions but personally I would want to know what is the current total value of the income streams and how will we bridge any shortfall between now and the summer of 2011 if we don't get promoted.

That was one of the obvious questions that should have been asked by the BBC. As it or any question like it was not asked, this makes me feel that the questions were agreed to by the Riddler prior to the 'interview' taking place.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:54 pm

i thought the bbc did quite an appalling job considering the facts against the riddler.

when they spoke about the sale of the land and those monies were going to pay off HMRC why did they not ask him where the season ticket money had gone because a week earlier we were being led to believe that those monies had been diverted from player investment to pay off the tax.
Also if the land monies were going to pay off the tax bill it would have been an obvious question to ask where was the money coming from to keep the club going over the next few months bearing in mind the desperate land sale just to pay the tax

He also stated that promised investment monies had not materialised as promised in november.
i thought it was common knowledge that the investment had not appeared because the riddler had lied and then tried to hide the extent of the tax debt and the winding up order from the malaysians.
surely a little bit of investigation on their part would have exposed that.
why no question to him about dato chan and how he has disappeared of the face of the earth since allegedly becoming a director of the club.

when he was telling the interviewer what a great job he was doing with the clubs finances why was he not questioned about how he has managed to achieve two winding up orders against the club and despite getting 24 million in income from players sales in his time as chairman we have still lost a further 7 million under his stewardship.

basically they had a chance to slaughter him over many issue's and in particular the season ticket scam but bottled it
lets hope the shareholders and board members dont give him an armchair ride at the EGM or i can see it all ending in tears

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:55 pm

fairplay i liked the way the reporter was firing the questions into him, you could see on more than 1 occasion PR had to think what to say,and stalled a few times when answering.

totall tosser!!

f**k off PR you thick skinned tw*t!!! :evil:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:in Society and I mean High up,Sent me in a Text Last Night, well 2 texts(after watching the Riddler programme), while I was out eating a Curry in City Road, Like I said I havent seen it yet.

Their second text

'Why does Cardiff always attract such wide boys who's first objective is to line their own pockets ?

Who was he, the window cleaner ?

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:35 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:in Society and I mean High up,Sent me in a Text Last Night, well 2 texts(after watching the Riddler programme), while I was out eating a Curry in City Road, Like I said I havent seen it yet.

Their second text

Who was he, the window cleaner ?

A Judge thats all I will say .