Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well Done Joff last night !!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:10 am

I think I have the right lad here, slight limp black hair been on the scene as long As ive been going since late 80's !!! I switched to Block E last night from the Canton and ended up in the final row before the away fans. There were several baggies doing swim away bla bla and too be fair they made a racket, I tried to gee people up around me but apart from the now standard 'and its cardiff city fc' and 'barmy army' it was very muted, However what made me evening was 2nd half amongst the rows and rows of fans who now sit in complete silence as if their at the opera, I spotted Joff standing up singing his heart out, getsuring to away fans andf urging people to get behind the city. Well done fella the passion is still alive in a diminishing amount of people I really hope we can all get together in the new stadium before it becomes like the blues.

Re: Well Done Joff last night !!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:12 am

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:I think I have the right lad here, slight limp black hair been on the scene as long As ive been going since late 80's !!! I switched to Block E last night from the Canton and ended up in the final row before the away fans. There were several baggies doing swim away bla bla and too be fair they made a racket, I tried to gee people up around me but apart from the now standard 'and its cardiff city fc' and 'barmy army' it was very muted, However what made me evening was 2nd half amongst the rows and rows of fans who now sit in complete silence as if their at the opera, I spotted Joff standing up singing his heart out, getsuring to away fans andf urging people to get behind the city. Well done fella the passion is still alive in a diminishing amount of people I really hope we can all get together in the new stadium before it becomes like the blues.

Yes I know him well, he loves a good sing, but is getting fed up of the stewards all the time, saying sit down.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:I think I have the right lad here, slight limp black hair been on the scene as long As ive been going since late 80's !!! I switched to Block E last night from the Canton and ended up in the final row before the away fans. There were several baggies doing swim away bla bla and too be fair they made a racket, I tried to gee people up around me but apart from the now standard 'and its cardiff city fc' and 'barmy army' it was very muted, However what made me evening was 2nd half amongst the rows and rows of fans who now sit in complete silence as if their at the opera, I spotted Joff standing up singing his heart out, getsuring to away fans andf urging people to get behind the city. Well done fella the passion is still alive in a diminishing amount of people I really hope we can all get together in the new stadium before it becomes like the blues.

Yes I know him well, he loves a good sing, but is getting fed up of the stewards all the time, saying sit down.

luckily they didnt seem to bad in EB lock yesterday. Plenty of standing in the end block by away fans I noticed Ravenalli steward doing his 'rounds' but seemed more low key than usual with.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:22 am

Cheers fella.

I thought West Broms support was excellent throughout, that said we helped them a little with that half time request as its Wovles signature tune.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:36 am

Joff wrote:Cheers fella.

I thought West Broms support was excellent throughout, that said we helped them a little with that half time request as its Wovles signature tune.

mind you was great seeing them jumping them round to that doing their boing boing baggies !!! Looks like Ali played it is a request for their announcer who may have been at the game :ayatollah: