Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CLUB MISLEADING FANS ONLINE BOOKING

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:10 am

Im a card holder and thus buy my tickets online via the clubs ticket e-booking. If your season ticket holder/.ambassador you may not be aware of the following. For home matches they have certain blocks in the Canton stand sold out mainly towards the grandstand side and their always in RED which illustrates sold out. Last night I went in Ninian Stand and looking across at the Canton clearly hundreds of empty seats in areas that the club say are SOLD OUT. Are theses season ticket holders not attending or is the club trying to force fans into buying tickets in other area of the ground much are more pricey :roll:

Re: CLUB MISLEADING FANS ONLINE BOOKING

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:12 am

bit of both i think, my father has had the 1 seat in front of him empty all season, he checked it out and apprantly its a season ticket holders, yet this holder has not attended one game :?:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:14 am

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Im a card holder and thus buy my tickets online via the clubs ticket e-booking. If your season ticket holder/.ambassador you may not be aware of the following. For home matches they have certain blocks in the Canton stand sold out mainly towards the grandstand side and their always in RED which illustrates sold out. Last night I went in Ninian Stand and looking across at the Canton clearly hundreds of empty seats in areas that the club say are SOLD OUT. Are theses season ticket holders not attending or is the club trying to force fans into buying tickets in other area of the ground much are more pricey :roll:

I thought that was strange, I was on e-ticketing last week looking at how the Swans tickets were doing and noticed they were all red. When I looked again yesterday or the day before It seemed they had turned green.
They must hold them back for some reason, and then release them when the other areas get full

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:14 am

Humphry's wrote:bit of both i think, my father has had the 1 seat in front of him empty all season, he checked it out and apprantly its a season ticket holders, yet this holder has not attended one game :?:

People move about a lot in the Canton stand, people think its a bloody terrace. Is this where your on about ?

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 am

Humphry's wrote:bit of both i think, my father has had the 1 seat in front of him empty all season, he checked it out and apprantly its a season ticket holders, yet this holder has not attended one game :?:

Yes it may be misleading, but I am a season ticket holder on the corner by the Canton/Ninian Stand and I have never been to my seat once. I go and stand up behing the goal, good atmosphere there. I think alot of people may do this as it is quite tight up there. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:17 am

chippy909 wrote:

Yes it may be misleading, but I am a season ticket holder on the corner by the Canton/Ninian Stand and I have never been to my seat once. I go and stand up behing the goal, good atmosphere there. I think alot of people may do this as it is quite tight up there. :ayatollah:

good point that mate may explain it :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:18 am

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

People move about a lot in the Canton stand, people think its a bloody terrace. Is this where your on about ?

chippy909 wrote:

:lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:28 am

Owain wrote:
Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

chippy909 wrote:

:lol:

:lol: I dont have a fuckin clue where it is, it is over there somewhere though. It just looks pretty boring over there so I go behind the goal :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:18 am

its next to me, dont you want to sit by me :cry:
nah i get up bhind the goal, in the mixer.
great atmosphere lastnight :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:31 am

just rung the ticket office, iv had zebra finance accept my ticket offer, but i hadnt sent back the confirmation slip, rung up the ticket ffice and she didnt have a clue wat i was on about.
train a chimp, there better and would cost less :x