Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:08 pm

shoulda been in the soul crew :lol: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn9LdoFF-BM

Re: 67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:14 pm

haha fuking brill :lol:

That guy deserved it wanker.

Where were you at Stamford Bridge, Where were you at Stamford Bridge :lol:

:ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:15 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:21 pm

ihatealiens wrote:shoulda been in the soul crew :lol: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn9LdoFF-BM

At 67 years old he'd probably fit into the Chelsea ranks better!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Zabier wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:shoulda been in the soul crew :lol: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn9LdoFF-BM

At 67 years old he'd probably fit into the Chelsea ranks better!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:24 pm

hahaha brilliant :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:50 pm

totall wanker... "get into him,fuk him up" hahaha :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:59 pm

U see the tattoo on the old geezers arm? - US Marines - dont f**k with Santa from the Marines :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:11 pm

"DON'T f**k WITH ME BOY"

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Shame he didnt have his "mrs" with him to slap them two stupid bitches at the back of the bus too (i don't condone violence in any way!) ;) - this clip has pissed me right off in sooooooooooooo many ways - but i tell you what I bet that bloke and the 2 girls when they started bitching at him telling him they were gonna "kick his white ass" did not realise HOW big he was!!!

Good on him - glad he got into them (and lucky for him they wern't carrying!) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Jez wrote:Shame he didnt have his "mrs" with him to slap them two stupid bitches at the back of the bus too (i don't condone violence in any way!) ;) - this clip has pissed me right off in sooooooooooooo many ways - but i tell you what I bet that bloke and the 2 girls when they started bitching at him telling him they were gonna "kick his white ass" did not realise HOW big he was!!!

Good on him - glad he got into them (and lucky for him they wern't carrying!) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah, then they "caught it on film if you wanna press charges" or something to that effect.

f**k OFF!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:38 pm

I was pissed off a lot seeing that. It was brilliant seeing that happen to a gobby little Snoop Dogg wannabe gangster getting humiliated like that in front of so many people. But all this "kick your white ass" is as bad as calling someone a black b*stard but nothing gets done. Picking on a lone old man like that is bullying of the highest order and then threatening to press charges is plain wrong, wrong, wrong. And they even nicked his bag and werre laughing about it.

This shows all that is wrong about Britain today, no respect for perople or law and order

Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:00 pm

damn he leakin !!