Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

skin the bastards !!!!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 pm

any of you seen him or no who i mean?
hes a season ticket holder in the canton whod give dai hunt a run for his money.
constantly randomly shouts skin the b*stard, along with other things, nutter but funny. :ayatollah:

Re: skin the bastards !!!!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:14 pm

yes his name is neil aka grippo also shouts we are evil we are evil :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:17 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:yes his name is neil aka grippo also shouts we are evil we are evil :lol:

:lol: :lol: yep thats him, my season ticket is row infornt of him, hes a beaut, he was on fire last night. :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:18 pm

I thought you might've been on about 'murdering scum'. His new chant last night was 'Carson! World Cup in HD! You can watch the World Cup in HD!'. So funny. I also love it how he always shout as stuff to the players as if they're hit mates like 'Nice one Dave!' and 'Tidy Kev!'. :D

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:23 pm

He's a f*cking star lol when we were at the hawthorns we were all chanting at him to give us a song first time i ever seen the fucker shy up :lol:

b*stard also didnt fetch booze for the bus so i was giving him a few lagers he'd say he'd buy me a pint next home game that was december....havent seen him since :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:25 pm

He also whistles some tune, i know what it is but dont now what it is called. Anyone no? :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:28 pm

he randomly does the theme tune of indiana jones by blowing between his thumbs, then sings, the guy has me in stitches.
im trying to think of other famous sayings he has :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:32 pm

grippo, i was talking to him last night and shouting skin the bastards LOL

harless guy just mad as a hatters

Last edited by Ben on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Ben wrote:grippo, i was talking to him last night and shouting skin the bastards LOL

i think hs great has us in stitches every home game. :D

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Have you talked to him milly? really nice guy and doesnt seem so insane :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:35 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Have you talked to him milly? really nice guy and doesnt seem so insane :lol:

He is mental :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Ben wrote:grippo, i was talking to him last night and shouting skin the bastards LOL

Thats him ben right at the front :ayatollah: :ayatollah: f*cking eader :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:48 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Have you talked to him milly? really nice guy and doesnt seem so insane :lol:

only briefy, he wished me happy new year, gave me massive hug, and had a beer, seems a nice guy i agree, but mad as a box of frogs :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Grippo is a legend...travells on the Bargoed/rhymney valley/Blackwood bus and is always value for money.He has been struggling lately coz his dad has been ill, and he has had to look after him.Top man, all the best Grippo. :ayatollah: