Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Zabier

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:57 pm

welcome to the 1000 club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: you now have to be inisiated(spellcheck) with a 12" dildo with no lube :lol: :o

Re: Zabier

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:58 pm

That's the same initiation I had when you said I was being welcomed into the posting between the hours of 9am and 6pm club and the 'being able to spell the letter 'a' club'.

I'll go quietly... but just this one last time!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:00 pm

It won't hurt as much this time then!!!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Where there's a will there's a way. If Baz wants it to hurt, he'll make it hurt! :D

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:02 pm

*stops posting*

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Yeah, I think I'll go on a sabbatical from posting for a bit. Let you guys be surrounded by less gay rape posting and such material!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Zabier wrote:Where there's a willy there's a way. If Baz wants it to hurt, he'll make it hurt! :D

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:06 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:welcome to the 1000 club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: you now have to be inisiated(spellcheck) with a 12" dildo with no lube :lol: :o

Can i be in charge ????? :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:welcome to the 1000 club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: you now have to be inisiated(spellcheck) with a 12" dildo with no lube :lol: :o

:lol: :ayatollah:

Your Mad Baz :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Is that mad as in funny or mad as in psychotic... because I'd quite like to know given the impending dildo insertion! :?

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Zabier wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Is that mad as in funny or mad as in psychotic... because I'd quite like to know given the impending dildo insertion! :?

LMAO you are an eager one or admitting to things we shouldn't know :o - INITIATED i was under the impression they just battered you round the head with it ??? thats why i volunteered to be in charge!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

He is bloody mad, First ever time i met him didn't realise it was him and i was pissing in the piss bucket on the bus looked round and he's singing some song to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Jordan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

He is bloody mad, First ever time i met him didn't realise it was him and i was pissing in the piss bucket on the bus looked round and he's singing some song to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
sssshhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: jez is on to us :lol: :lol: :lol: