Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

leighton james arguing with Cardiff fan on Real Radio

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Was anybody listening to it? what was it all all about? A Cardiff fan from Neath and Leighton James going hammer and tongs on the phone in :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: leighton james arguing with Cardiff fan on Real Radio

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:04 pm

It was Carl from this Message board Carl CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It was Carl from this Message board Carl CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
what was said???

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It was Carl from this Message board Carl CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what was it all about? only caught the last bit of it all. Feck me he hates us doesn't he :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Nice 1 Curtis, let the fat jack alcho lolipop man have it!Absolutely hate him with a passion!

:ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Carl was battering Leighton James, so they cut Carl off :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:08 pm

good job carl, wound the fat jack fuckwit up a treat, i didnt hear the full convo cos i was on the phone but i could hear fatguts losing the plot.
ended up with a heated convo on the tax bill i think??

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:09 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

what was it all about? only caught the last bit of it all. Feck me he hates us doesn't he :lol:

I wouldn't talk to that fat tw*t of a jack, I f*cking HATE THE BLOKE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:11 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

I wouldn't talk to that fat tw*t of a jack, I f*cking HATE THE BLOKE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i regulaly text in with something pointless, that goes against whatever fat guts is saying just to wind him up, i really want to ring the show, no other reason than to wind him up, but keep shiting out :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:21 pm

I am Carl from Neath :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Mogs wrote:Nice 1 Curtis, let the fat jack alcho lolipop man have it!Absolutely hate him with a passion!

:ayatollah:

:D

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am Carl from Neath :lol:

Sounded like u wound him right up :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Come on Carl, spill the beans

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Hate real radio and LJ

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Firstly the presenter said his mate was at the game last night and said it was jam packed and could nt believe the official attendance and one of the pundits said something along the lines of they are hiding the actual crowd to pay the tax, so I phoned up and told them that it was not full and I had guessed 20769 :lol: so his mate was talking cack.

Whilst waiting on the phone a number of jacks were on the phone in saying they were robbed by the officials they were stitched up and so on, then the drink driving lollipop man said that the official who made the penalty decision was from Devon and draw from that what you will.

I pointed out to the drink driving lollipop man that officials make mistakes and I would be more concerned with the team not being able to hold onto a lead rather than suggest a linesman from Devon was cheating them, then he BIT,reel the fatboy in. :lol:

And that the officials made mistakes with us last night,ie Chops offside from goalkick :shock: and Bothroyd one on one with the keeper fouled from behind penalty given and no cards, just get on with it ffs, stop coming on radio feeling sorry for yourselves, the drink driving lollipop man got wound up by that. :D
He said it was tongue in cheek and had I actually listened to the show cause he said he didnt quite say it like I was suggesting, I came back with of course I have I just quoted you. :lol:

Then the one that had him flip was when I said whilst he was raising his voice was that tongue in cheek remark like the one that somebody said 'we were hiding the actual atendance' I said it was a slur against our Club, and up he got again :lol: really pissed off now, saying dont you level that at me I didnt say that so I finished it with ' Leighton are you listening to me !' and the presenter then cut me off. :lol:

Annis did Warren enjoy it :D

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Drink driving lollipopman - :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 pm

carlccfc wrote:Firstly the presenter said his mate was at the game last night and said it was jam packed and could nt believe the official attendance and one of the pundits said something along the lines of they are hiding the actual crowd to pay the tax, so I phoned up and told them that it was not full and I had guessed 20769 :lol: so his mate was talking cack.

Whilst waiting on the phone a number of jacks were on the phone in saying they were robbed by the officials they were stitched up and so on, then the drink driving lollipop man said that the official who made the penalty decision was from Devon and draw from that what you will.

I pointed out to the drink driving lollipop man that officials make mistakes and I would be more concerned with the team not being able to hold onto a lead rather than suggest a linesman from Devon was cheating them, then he BIT,reel the fatboy in. :lol:

And that the officials made mistakes with us last night,ie Chops offside from goalkick :shock: and Bothroyd one on one with the keeper fouled from behind penalty given and no cards, just get on with it ffs, stop coming on radio feeling sorry for yourselves, the drink driving lollipop man got wound up by that. :D
He said it was tongue in cheek and had I actually listened to the show cause he said he didnt quite say it like I was suggesting, I came back with of course I have I just quoted you. :lol:

Then the one that had him flip was when I said whilst he was raising his voice was that tongue in cheek remark like the one that somebody said 'we were hiding the actual atendance' I said it was a slur against our Club, and up he got again :lol: really pissed off now, saying dont you level that at me I didnt say that so I finished it with ' Leighton are you listening to me !' and the presenter then cut me off. :lol:

Yes Carl, he rang me and said is that Carl who plays (whatever war games you all play at night lol) on the Radio arguing with Leighton James, so I rang you and told him yes, he thought you were superb giving him a battering like that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 pm

well done, :lol: james is an horrible fat jack tw*t who beats is wife when pissed.
I would love to take his lolipop of him and wrap it round his neck

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Firstly the presenter said his mate was at the game last night and said it was jam packed and could nt believe the official attendance and one of the pundits said something along the lines of they are hiding the actual crowd to pay the tax, so I phoned up and told them that it was not full and I had guessed 20769 :lol: so his mate was talking cack.

Yes Carl, he rang me and said is that Carl who plays (whatever war games you all play at night lol) on the Radio arguing with Leighton James, so I rang you and told him yes, he thought you were superb giving him a battering like that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Even got Jacks ringing me saying how much I made him look a tit :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Well done, bout time he had a bit back.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

war games :lol: dont yuo mean modern warfare 2?? carl have you got that, send me your gamer tag ( if your on xbox that is)

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Well done mate :ayatollah:
You had him losing it again

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Anyone got a recording of this radio golden moment ? :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Anyone got a recording of this radio golden moment ? :lol:

as soon as realradio put a link up to the show I will get it on here :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:16 pm

James is an arrogant fat ginger jack tw*t ..................well done mate :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:19 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

James is an arrogant fat ginger jack tw*t ..................well done mate :ayatollah:

They introduced me as Carl from Swansea :evil:

they even knew my name before I gave it :shock:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 pm

first time ive missed the phone in in ages just my luck

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:30 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

war games :lol: dont yuo mean modern warfare 2?? carl have you got that, send me your gamer tag ( if your on xbox that is)

Thats it Modern Wafare :lol:

I dont ply it but Carl does every night gets hammered by Feeney, Chops, Rae, Mccormack :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm

I am getting better :oops:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:41 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

it's PS3 we are one ;)