Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: leighton james arguing with Cardiff fan on Real Radio

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:48 pm

dam im on xbox i would show them pro footballers how to play that game, im bloody good you'no..... :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:dam im on xbox i would show them pro footballers how to play that game, im bloody good you'no..... :lol: :lol:

McNaughton is the dogs dangly bits tbh.

Whitts is lazy ;)

Ross runs around a lot :D

And Feeney is not much better than me :lol:

Warren I know your reading this I am going to lamp you later :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:53 pm

carlccfc wrote:
bristolbluebird37 wrote:dam im on xbox i would show them pro footballers how to play that game, im bloody good you'no..... :lol: :lol:

Whitts is lazy ;)

Carl, he reckons you go awol every time they shoot you :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Whitts is lazy ;)

Carl, he reckons you go awol every time they shoot you :lol:

Nah I go awol to my bed :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Off to get a takeaway when I get back I am going to do them tonight :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Im amazed they are playing so well if they are up until late playing it, bet mcnaughton is one of them annoying fuckers that hides and then takes you out with one shot you really f*cking annoying... :evil: :evil: :evil: cant beat the pavelow....

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:08 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:Im amazed they are playing so well if they are up until 1am playing it, bet mcnaughton is one of them annoying fuckers that hides and then takes you out with one shot you really f*cking annoying... :evil: :evil: :evil: cant beat the pavelow....

what is the pavelow McNaughton gets it all the time :?:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:09 pm

well done carl, put a link up if you can.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:10 pm

rob wrote:well done carl, put a link up if you can.

as soon as the station release it I will Rob :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:12 pm

a pavlow is a nasty attack helicopter you get it with your killstreak perk i think you need 9 kills in a row to get it...whats your XP im 39 at mo but ant played it for weeks as i been on call in work... :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:15 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:a pavlow is a nasty attack helicopter you get it with your killstreak perk i think you need 9 kills in a row to get it...whats your XP im 39 at mo but ant played it for weeks as i been on call in work... :ayatollah:

14 :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:
bristolbluebird37 wrote:a pavlow is a nasty attack helicopter you get it with your killstreak perk i think you need 9 kills in a row to get it...whats your XP im 39 at mo but ant played it for weeks as i been on call in work... :ayatollah:

Ohh dear that really is gash although in fairness i love the game so much i qued up at midnight the day it was released to get it, and i took a week off to play it...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i had completed the game in two days and was rank 14 by the end of the first week i got mates who were presitge in a week that is serious gaming..... :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Ohh dear that really is gash although in fairness i love the game so much i qued up at midnight the day it was released to get it, and i took a week off to play it...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i had completed the game in two days and was rank 14 by the end of the first week i got mates who were presitge in a week that is serious gaming..... :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

think my total play time is 7 hrs or so ;)

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:57 pm

mine 2days odd but that is including special ops and the the stroy itself.... :lol: :lol:

i just thought 2 f*cking days playing a computer game.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Spoke to Nigel Rees a while backs about the Lollipop man. Nige said he as refused a drink off him a few times as he is very argumentative after two pints and wants to fight the world.

He is Fat.
He is Crap
He is a F*****g Jack :D

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Heard one a couple of years ago, when someone off the CCMB got him all fired up , `Don`t come that with me sonny`! Class :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:34 am

Cant believe I missed that last night! Well done on winding the fat Jack b*stard up! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:21 pm

http://www.realradiowales.co.uk/player/ ... sten-5249/

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am Carl from Neath :lol:

I thought you were from Swansea :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Some soft eggchaser is on tonight saying football should change it's rules to be more like rugby.

I've emailed the show to say I think rugby (the most boring sport in the world) should change the funny shaped ball to a round one to be more like football :D

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:59 pm

I hate him. My mates Dad spat in his pint before serving it to him before!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He is not fit to clean Robbie Savages boots.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:08 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Carl any chance of adding me on MW2 ? wouldn't mind a few bouts with you. (give you a few tips on nailing those lot too! :lol: )

My tag is: BLUUEBIRD

Im at 64 - but haven't prestiged yet, very addictive game tho! lol