Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis, when is the deadline.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:30 pm

annis, when is the deadline, is it end of december, january before court case, or before next tax payment or wage's payment, by the sound of it the next electricity bill could be a problem.WHEN WILL SAM SIGN. Who will be push first, will peter have to but in a better offer or sam wait to get back in the club. WHAT DO YOU THINK? P.S the message board is great.

Re: annis, when is the deadline.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:36 pm

dutchdog wrote:annis, when is the deadline, is it end of december, january before court case, or before next tax payment or wage's payment, by the sound of it the next electricity bill could be a problem.WHEN WILL SAM SIGN. Who will be push first, will peter have to but in a better offer or sam wait to get back in the club. WHAT DO YOU THINK? P.S the message board is great.

There is a court case pending in January with Sam and another with the Inland Revenue.
The rest I cant answer, but in my opinion Sam will eventually sign, but take it to the wire.
Cheers.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
dutchdog wrote:annis, when is the deadline, is it end of december, january before court case, or before next tax payment or wage's payment, by the sound of it the next electricity bill could be a problem.WHEN WILL SAM SIGN. Who will be push first, will peter have to but in a better offer or sam wait to get back in the club. WHAT DO YOU THINK? P.S the message board is great.

There is a court case pending in January with Sam and another with the Inland Revenue.
The rest I cant answer, but in my opinion Sam will eventually sign, but take it to the wire.
Cheers.

I can see a problem here.

The transfer deadline is around this time, so the club will have to SELL anyway as they cant be guaranteed of the money coming in and have to pay the creditors, but won't be able to BUY as they wont know what is coming in at the other end.

It would all be too late for us to strengthen our side or replace those leaving.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers.

I can see a problem here.

The transfer deadline is around this time, so the club will have to SELL anyway as they cant be guaranteed of the money coming in and have to pay the creditors, but won't be able to BUY as they wont know what is coming in at the other end.

And PR once again will blame Langston.
It would all be too late for us to strengthen our side or replace those leaving.