Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT TONIGHT

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:57 pm

If you had one Wish in Life what would it be ?

Mine would be to have My Daughter Annaise living with me 7 days a week, not half the time at her Nuttie Mothers.

Re: I AM GOING TO DIFFERENT TONIGHT

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:If you had one Wish in Life what would it be ?

Mine would be to have My Daughter Annaise living with me 7 days a week, not half the time at her Nuttie Mothers.

SAY THE WORD BOOT OPEN LOL X

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Wow what a question this could be a powerful thread.

Mine would be wishing that the people I have truly cared about had not passed on :(

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:02 pm

mallo wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My wish would be to have my mum & dad alive and in my life x

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:03 pm

mine is not to have been diagnosed with an incurable but treatable illness, at one point i was taking so many tablets if you shook me i would have rattled :lol:

:ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm

That's a f*cking toughie.

I'll come back to you.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Jez wrote:
mallo wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should of thought of that but, Annaise on my mind more and more lately as she has asked to live with me all the time.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Be positive and I am sure it could happen.

I wished the same thing 15 yrs ago about my 2 boys when they were 2 and 3 yrs old.

And they have lived with me FULL CUSTODY :ayatollah: since, long hard battle but Fathers can win :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:07 pm

To have all my kids out live me.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:09 pm

For my dad not to have MS. He could come to the football with me then.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:10 pm

BigGwynram wrote:To have all my kids out live me.

Gwyn, I hope your Daughter is getting stronger each day, I know she's a fighter :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:11 pm

To cure my wife of her horrable illness she has MS.
Have i missed something here Chief you and Joanne havent split up have you ?

carlccfc wrote:

I wished the same thing 15 yrs ago about my 2 boys when they were 2 and 3 yrs old.

And they have lived with me FULL CUSTODY :ayatollah: since, long hard battle but Fathers can win :ayatollah:

Carl :ayatollah: Your story is so similar to mine :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

mine would be to enable my son to walk again .

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:To cure my wife of her horrable illness she has MS.

No All My 3 Daughters are mine, My Daughter Annaise is 9, I have been with Joanne nearly nine years, but annaise isnt hers but still calls her Mummy and loves her beyond.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:13 pm

A few

My mum back - but thats not going to haappen unfortunately

My lad home from university - miss him and his company when he's away - but he's bck home in the summer anyway

Future health wealth and happiness for my kids

The continuation of my marriage - 25 years next year and still going strong

they are the important things

Then the future growth and prosperity of my newish business

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Carl :ayatollah: Your story is so similar to mine :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know it's unbelievable really with all that has been said and how evil they are they could have been the same girl :evil: but YOU will win and it will be what is best for Annaise :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:15 pm

My wish would be to have my mum & dad alive and in my life x[/quote]
I should of thought of that but, Annaise on my mind more and more lately as she has asked to live with me all the time.[/quote]

MY WISH WOULD BE FOR MY GRAND PARENTS TO HAVE SEEN MY KIDS BORN AND GRANDFATHER TAKEN TO WEMBLEY

OUR GRAND PARENTS - PARENTS - CHILDREN - FAMILY AND FRIENDS PAST AND PRESENT FOR ALL DIFFERENT SORT OF REASONS MEAN A LOT TO TO ONE ANOTHER BUT WHEM YOUR CHILDREN ARE INVOLVED THEY COME FIRST EVERYTIME

I GAVE UP FOOTBALL TO START A FAMILY AND I LOVE MY WIFE AND KIDS MORE THAN ANYTHING BUT I JUST COULD NOT KEEP AWAY FROM FOOTY ESPECIALY WHEN MY BAN HAD FINISHED IT JUST HAS A HOLD ON YOU

I NOW TAKE MY KIDS TO THE FOOTY AND SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS POSSIBLE WITH THEM CHELSEA WAS A BLIPP ON THEIR PART

KIDS / WIFE MUM / DAD / TITCH
CITY /
FAMILY
FRIENDS

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Is MS really bad ?

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:To have all my kids out live me.

Gwyn, I hope your Daughter is getting stronger each day, I know she's a fighter :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I SECOND THAT GOD BLESS x

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:18 pm

What a tough question.
And the replies so far are enough to bring a tear to your eye.

I really don't know, i'll have a few beers first then write my answer :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

No All My 3 Daughters are mine, My Daughter Annaise is 9, I have been with Joanne nearly nine years, but annaise isnt hers but still calls her Mummy and loves her beyond.

TIDY !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:19 pm

mallo wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should of thought of that but, Annaise on my mind more and more lately as she has asked to live with me all the time.[/quote]

MY WISH WOULD BE FOR MY GRAND PARENTS TO HAVE SEEN MY KIDS BORN AND GRANDFATHER TAKEN TO WEMBLEY

OUR GRAND PARENTS - PARENTS - CHILDREN - FAMILY AND FRIENDS PAST AND PRESENT FOR ALL DIFFERENT SORT OF REASONS MEAN A LOT TO TO ONE ANOTHER BUT WHEM YOUR CHILDREN ARE INVOLVED THEY COME FIRST EVERYTIME

I GAVE UP FOOTBALL TO START A FAMILY AND I LOVE MY WIFE AND KIDS MORE THAN ANYTHING BUT I JUST COULD NOT KEEP AWAY FROM FOOTY ESPECIALY WHEN MY BAN HAD FINISHED IT JUST HAS A HOLD ON YOU

I NOW TAKE MY KIDS TO THE FOOTY AND SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS POSSIBLE WITH THEM CHELSEA WAS A BLIPP ON THEIR PART

KIDS / WIFE MUM / DAD / TITCH
CITY /
FAMILY
FRIENDS[/quote]
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT TONIGHT

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:22 pm

tough post Annis - showing we're all softies deep down

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:24 pm

croesybluebird wrote:tough post Annis - showing we're all softies deep down

:lol:
Yes we are deep down, but its good to talk and get it out in the open sometimes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:25 pm

i wish my kids have a fantastic life

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:25 pm

This is an incredibly difficult question, fair play Annis.

I've got a fair way to go in my life yet, but I'd still have loved my grandfathers to have been around when we played Spurs in the FA Cup, he was a Spurs fan (yeah, I come from a family of plastics really!) so he would've enjoyed that.

But right now, I'm just hoping to have a life in which I smile/laugh at least once everyday. There's no tonic like laughter (except maybe alcohol?! :lol: ).

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:38 pm

My wish would be to have my mum & dad alive and in my life x[/quote]

Annis well what i would wish is more of a miracle and i am lucky to have both my boys with me BUT your wish is reachable so keep that one in your mind and work towards it becoming a reality :) :) :)

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Jez wrote:My wish would be to have my mum & dad alive and in my life x

Annis well what i would wish is more of a miracle and i am lucky to have both my boys with me BUT your wish is reachable so keep that one in your mind and work towards it becoming a reality :) :) :)[/quote]

Cheers, took me 3 and a half years to get 3 nights. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:41 pm

My father, to regain his full sight and health from diabetes to live a happy retirement for which he worked over 45 years in the steel works and 15hour shifts to give his family the best he could!!!!! He is my inspiration!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: