Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT TONIGHT

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:26 pm

My Mum to have been alive to have witnessed my son being born would be mine but that pales into insignifigence compared to some on here.

Best of luck to to the peoples who's wish still has a chance.

lesson - make the most of all you have.

Stan

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 pm

mine to get my wife and daughter living back with me,come home girls

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Daya wrote:Facking hell lads, bit of a powerful thread..... need a bloody drink after reading all that.

Mine, wish my Daughter was still alive with her brothers and sisters.

respect steve xxx

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Daya wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:Facking hell lads, bit of a powerful thread..... need a bloody drink after reading all that.

I know you think about her every day Mate and it some-times really gets to you, but George and your other Children are very proud your their dad :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers my good friend. Best foot forward and all that.

be careful you got two left feet lol xx

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:08 am

Bless mate hope all your memory's are good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They are proud of you steve even if they deny it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:09 am

I wish my mother had not needed to have open heart surgery and was still feeling as well as she was before it.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:11 am

deep thread this, but kids come first so....I hope my son grows up and dont make the same mistakes when making certain choices in life. Hope ive taught him enough to realise you have to work hard to achieve what you want, also anything is achieveable if you put your mind to it.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:19 am

To give my wife the gift of a child as she can't have children and it cuts very deep. If you all have got kids give them a huge cuddle as you don't know how lucky you are !

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:46 am

Great post here Annis mate, mine wish is that mum comes out ok after breast cancer and my dad cumin back from afghanstain safe and sound (even tho hes leeds scum) or another would be to have a older brother or sister that would help me around the house with the mother and cleanin, after goin to work for 8 hours aday and cumin back to that is a nightmare, lucky nan comes dwn on cardiff city days tho :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:48 am

forgot to put good luck with ur daughter annis

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:19 am

mallo wrote:

respect steve xxx

Cheers Mallo :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:

Bless mate hope all your memory's are good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They are proud of you steve even if they deny it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks mate.... makes you realise football at the end of the day is only a game. Thanks though, much respect for your comments. Much appericated indeed. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:24 am

Daya wrote:
mallo wrote:

respect steve xxx

Cheers Mallo :ayatollah:

dont you sleep boy no problem steve its good to talk (especially if yr down buddy ) ! now get some shut eye

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:27 am

im fine mate.... still working, get your kip mate, as Motorhead said.... No sleep til Hammersmith :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:31 am

Daya wrote:im fine mate.... still working, get your kip mate, as Motorhead said.... No sleep til Hammersmith :ayatollah: :lol:

no peace for the wicked thats what im doing a shit load of paper work then back out at 7a.m till 7a.m

tough in the fast lane nos da pal ....!

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:56 am

mallo wrote:
Daya wrote:im fine mate.... still working, get your kip mate, as Motorhead said.... No sleep til Hammersmith :ayatollah: :lol:

no peace for the wicked thats what im doing a shit load of paper work then back out at 7a.m till 7a.m

tough in the fast lane nos da pal ....!

I know mate and now for all our efforts they want to take 50 percent in taxes, and we have to listen to Sludge!

Mrs Mallo will get on with Mrs Daya...... where should we bail out too, we dont because of football on a Saturday i guess :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:23 am

Reading this makes me realise im quite a lucky b*stard, had a lot of heartache in my life and some real ugly shit at times but reading some on here it pales into insignificance. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:24 am

i wish my wife's dad was still alive as she still suffers on times and her grief kills me

for myself only one thing to get dandruff one more time :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:22 am

stan wrote:My Mum to have been alive to have witnessed my son being born would be mine but that pales into insignifigence compared to some on here.

Best of luck to to the peoples who's wish still has a chance.

lesson - make the most of all you have.

Stan

Your right there Stan, We should appreciate our love ones while they are still here.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:25 am

CCFC_Forever wrote:Great post here Annis mate, mine wish is that mum comes out ok after breast cancer and my dad cumin back from afghanstain safe and sound (even tho hes leeds scum) or another would be to have a older brother or sister that would help me around the house with the mother and cleanin, after goin to work for 8 hours aday and cumin back to that is a nightmare, lucky nan comes dwn on cardiff city days tho :ayatollah:

I mean that this Good luck to your Mum and your Dad coming home save :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:48 am

I'm is to have my mates, that lost their lives so young, back.

Miss you all, RIP boys :cry: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 am

come home and live in s wales again ( i am working on it ) AFTER GOING TO CHELSEA and WBA I KNOW WHAT I AM MISSING. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:56 am

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:come home and live in s wales again ( i am working on it ) AFTER GOING TO CHELSEA and WBA I KNOW WHAT I AM MISSING. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Really nice meeting you so, sorry about our stewards.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:come home and live in s wales again ( i am working on it ) AFTER GOING TO CHELSEA and WBA I KNOW WHAT I AM MISSING. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

,,,, nice meeting you to. not your fault stewards where nuts ,thanks for the beer im back in dublin now see you next time im home after chelsea and wba i have the bug again now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: thanks 4 all your help :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:14 am

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

,,,, nice meeting you to. not your fault stewards where nuts ,thanks for the beer im back in dublin now see you next time im home after chelsea and wba i have the bug again now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: thanks 4 all your help :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Keep the Jokes coming :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:18 am

no probs ill get on it tonight :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:27 pm

To have been able to take my Grampy to Wembley and also wish he was alive to meet my son Harvey who is 5. :cry:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:39 pm

some really touching posts in this thread, sad reading them, shows we all have suffered heartache some time in our lives, and the olderyou get the more you seem to see

respect to all who have posted

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 pm

As much as I would like to bring my two mates back to life, I would rather cure my mum's heartache and turn back the clock to allow us to adopt the girl we fostered when I was younger. She was the only sister I ever had but due to stupid social services regulations we weren't allowed to adopt her due to her past relationships with her family.

Maybe on a selfish I'd wished that Cardiff could have won in 2008... you know what I am on about!

Re: I AM GOING TO DIFFERENT TONIGHT

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 pm

]

It comes in many different forms and its severity differs for every person. My father retired from work only 2 years ago but now cant walk anywhere and needs a wheelchair at the ago of 58. The poor bugger has also developed trigeminal nueralgia which is excrutiating pain. Its hard to see him slowly lose his speech and general awareness but he still batttles on :ayatollah:
Nuclear Blue - if your misses feels down now and then, get her a SAD Philips golite. Absolutely brilliant, my old man is like a new man since he started using it. Same for your gran Claire.[/quote]

What is that Chief ? Hope everything is ok with your dad pal