Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My 1st day

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:49 am

My 1st day on this mb. just spent ages reading older threads, been laughing my tats off.
much better mb than the other one , which should be called the PR appreciation society

Re: My 1st day

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:54 am

I think you're gonna fit in just fine here, welcome along! :lol: :ayatollah:

Oh, btw, do the ayatollah :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:35 am

It's brilliant here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:23 am

nugent wrote:My 1st day on this mb. just spent ages reading older threads, been laughing my tats off.
much better mb than the other one , which should be called the PR appreciation society

:lol: :lol: Welcome to AAMB! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:26 am

Welcome to a proper Football board and no a politically correct one!! :D

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:28 am

nugent wrote:My 1st day on this mb. just spent ages reading older threads, been laughing my tats off.

:lol:

PR has managed to put a spell on the other mb, and got them to be his disciples :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:54 am

Yes, it hasn't quite worked over here has it! :D

Your posts seem pretty tidy thus far nugent, hope you stick around.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Welcome. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Zabier wrote:Yes, it hasn't quite worked over here has it! :D

Your posts seem pretty tidy thus far nugent, hope you stick around.

christ will you 2 get a room

:lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:24 pm

Hahaha, alright alright, this gay bashing has got to stop. I never said you weren't invited Humphry's... or Rhooster... or whoever you are now! I am a fan of roleplay but shagging a cockrel... even I have to draw a line somewhere.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Zabier wrote:Hahaha, alright alright, this gay bashing has got to stop. I never said you weren't invited Humphry's... or Rhooster... or whoever you are now! I am a fan of roleplay but shagging a cockrel... even I have to draw a line somewhere.

your avatar looks very familiar

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:31 pm

claire wrote:

Yep, of the people off here I've met, Alcoholics Anonymous Message Board :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Bluebirds over Neath wrote:Welcome to a proper Football board and no a politically correct one!! :D

I'd love the PC brigade to come on here. Imagine the shock they'd get :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
claire wrote:

Yep, of the people off here I've met, Alcoholics Anonymous Message Board :lol: :lol:

am i the only teetotal on here then :?:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Welcome mate.

I hope you're a drinker already, because reading Mrs Harry Ramsgates posts will drive you to it! :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:43 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
Zabier wrote:Hahaha, alright alright, this gay bashing has got to stop. I never said you weren't invited Humphry's... or Rhooster... or whoever you are now! I am a fan of roleplay but shagging a cockrel... even I have to draw a line somewhere.

You bully! :D

I feel hurt now Rhooster. :(

Saying that, being compared to Freddie Mercury is a compliment... in a very distorted way. Although probably not considering you were probably pointing out the homosexual tendencies rather than the awesome showmanship! :)

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Zabier wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:

You bully! :D

I feel hurt now Rhooster. :(

Saying that, being compared to Freddie Mercury is a compliment... in a very distorted way. Although probably not considering you were probably pointing out the homosexual tendencies rather than the awesome showmanship! :)

correct it was the homosexual tendencies :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:53 pm

You've depressed me now Rhooster. I was hoping for at least a comparison with Paul O'Grady... I want some real homosexual backbone!

Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:13 pm

welcome onboard now all togetHer RIDSDALE OUT :mrgreen: