Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Banner for Saturday need help.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:49 am

need a home for it during the game and someone to get the other end for me.

riddler.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Banner for Saturday need help.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:59 am

Humphry's wrote:need a home for it during the game and someone to get the other end for me.

riddler.JPG

superb banner that m8 :)

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:00 am

f*cking brilliant mate :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:01 am

Great banner and I mean great, but we need numbers, maybe we should give borley his chance at the EGM.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:03 am

Borley talks sense lets hope he does ask certain questions then , whats his current opinion of things do u know ?

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 am

Eddie May wrote:
Humphry's wrote:need a home for it during the game and someone to get the other end for me.

riddler.JPG

Top banner, but i reckon we should just wait on this EGM, if it fails to happen, ALL OUT WAR :evil:
I honestly believe lets wait.

I think the EGM will be a complete waste of time, the Board will already know how the meeting is going to go and The Ridller will be backed if any vote of no confidence is called. My worry is it will be too late.Since his tenure we are a further 7 million in debt on last years accounts, whats that figure now? we wont find out at the EGM.

Quote the accountants:

"These conditions indicate the existence of material uncertaintys which may cast doubt on the groups ability to continue as a going concern"

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:06 am

Humphry's wrote:
Eddie May wrote:

riddler.JPG

Top banner, but i reckon we should just wait on this EGM, if it fails to happen, ALL OUT WAR :evil:
I honestly believe lets wait.

I think the EGM will be a complete waste of time, the Board will already know how the meeting is going to go and The Ridller will be backed if any vote of no confidence is called. My worry is it will be too late.Since his tenure we are a further 7 million in debt on last years accounts, whats that figure now? we wont find out at the EGM.

Quote the accountants:

"These conditions indicate the existence of material uncertaintys which may cast doubt on the groups ability to continue as a going concern"

If Borley doesnt back me against PR, then he will loose My Backing and Respect.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:08 am

Either way I believe the demo has to go ahead Saturday if not to show the other members of the Board that if they should go against the Riddler they have the backing of some fans.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:09 am

trouble is he wont and cant go until somebody new comes in tho , aint we gonna be stuck with him till an offer appears on the table ? I want him out the sooner the better but he wont walk and they wont push him so unless he sells up he's here for the forseeable :(

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:10 am

Martyn1963 wrote:trouble is he wont and cant go until somebody new comes in tho , aint we gonna be stuck with him till an offer appears on the table ? I want him out the sooner the better but he wont walk and they wont push him so unless he sells up he's here for the forseeable :(

from what i Believe certain investors are just waiting on him to go and they will be in lock stock and barrell.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:12 am

Humphry's wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:trouble is he wont and cant go until somebody new comes in tho , aint we gonna be stuck with him till an offer appears on the table ? I want him out the sooner the better but he wont walk and they wont push him so unless he sells up he's here for the forseeable :(

from what i Believe certain investors are just waiting on him to go and they will be in lock stock and barrell.

Thats 100% True Paul.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 am

I believe that investors are out there too , so can he walk away then and still remain a shareholder then until the buyout is over and he gets yet more money ?

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:14 am

One of the Best Banners Ive seen Paul :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 am

Martyn1963 wrote:I believe that investors are out there too , so can he walk away then and still remain a shareholder then until the buyout is over and he gets yet more money ?

I think a game is being played in the Boardroom, and its too smart a game for me .

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:18 am

I will be there on Saturday and I hope many others will.

Let's show the board that we are still just as pissed off with PR as before and we still want him out asap.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:53 am

Imagine if that gets into the ground, would be great stuff. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 am

still need somewhere to keep this??

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 pm

ok it'll stay at home then :( :(

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:39 pm

The Rhooster wrote:ok it'll stay at home then :( :(

awwww :cry:

wrap it around your body and take it into the ground with you, that what i do and mines twice as big (and my banner)

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:43 pm

milly44 wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:ok it'll stay at home then :( :(

awwww :cry:

wrap it around your body and take it into the ground with you, that what i do and mines twice as big (and my banner)

it's allright mate Sarah's offered to hold it for me (the banner) :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:45 pm

:lol: :lol:
im sure she'd hide it somewhere, (banner) (under her coat) :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:03 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Great banner and I mean great, but we need numbers, maybe we should give borley his chance at the EGM.

Borley is an hypocrite enbedded with the riddler,i no longer trust. :!: :!: :!:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:15 pm

The Rhooster wrote:need a home for it during the game and someone to get the other end for me.

riddler.JPG

well done ,give him the big one,sorry i cant physically help but will sponsor you anytime.its high time to rid ot the black angel of death. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:30 pm

lets just do it get this protest on the road f**k peter risdalee he doesnt want to be at the club i could tell by the week in week programme again dodging a few questions on there, hell give the keys to somebody who wants the club f**k him get the c**t out c'mon i cant see him getting us out of this he didnt get leeds or barnsly out of it soo support the boys gamee timee afterwards get round the main entrancee BLUEARMY!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: