Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

first season ticket

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:06 am

mine was in the bob bank block A row P seat 13

can you remember yours?

Re: first season ticket

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:07 am

Somewhere in the Grandstand with my mum and dad. I was only there for a few seasons though before I moved over to the Bob Bank and then the Grange End.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:09 am

1973 First season ticket on Bob Bank, just Terrace then, with My Grandfather, I have renewed mine Every Season since.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:10 am

Bob Bank Block A Cant remember the Row

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:11 am

Mines this year, and if we were still at ninian I wouldnt have one.. never really needed too with the bob bank, just buy our ticket and stand in the middle. Only got one this year so we have one seat for the season instead of moving around if you get what I mean.. We will be in that seat for atleast another five years :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:14 am

I did what Tom did mostly before about 4 years ago when I started buying season ticket for bob bank terrace, used to love it on there. Currently have a season ticket in Canton end. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:03 pm

91-92, Block C, Row D seat number 8 in the grandstand :ayatollah:

Had one in every part of Ninian except Lower Grandstand. Move around to the Canton, then the seats on the "bank" then the terrace, before finally setting up camp on my beloved Grange end for the final 4 years. I miss the old palce so much on match day, it hurts a little :lol:

Now set up camp in Ninian Stand block E23!

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:09 pm

1979/80 season, didn't renew for a long time after that.