Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales v England

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:19 pm

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 0df4dac9da

"Talking about this to a mate yesterday and he reckon,s the FAW are seriously considering the Liberty for the English game. Tosh would prefer a smaller stadium with atmosphere, mind you they were talking £60 a ticket"

They really are on a different planet aren't they!! :lol:

Re: Wales v England

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:28 pm

what a stupid choice. even the english would surely rather it in the capital???

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 pm

It will be in Cardiff 100% guarenteed.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 pm

i really cant see the game being at gypoville.
we live in a football world where money comes first to the people at the top, there not gonna miss out on a chance of between 6 ,000and 10,000 english coming here, and a game that will likely sell out and the money that will provide.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:52 pm

city_85 wrote:http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=69416&sid=c9f4e019102fdd0a5c69e70df4dac9da

"Talking about this to a mate yesterday and he reckon,s the FAW are seriously considering the Liberty for the English game. Tosh would prefer a smaller stadium with atmosphere, mind you they were talking £60 a ticket"

They really are on a different planet aren't they!! :lol:

These guys just go looking for a reaction from us. Take what comes out of there with a pinch of salt.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Hahahaha, oh wait... they were being serious? :shock:

The England, Switzerland and Bulgaria games will all probably be in the Millennium Stadium I expect. They're three big nations who could draw a crowd, particularly if we win our opening match. They should just have all games at the Millennium Stadium and sell tickets for £10. It would sell out then!

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Zabier wrote:Hahahaha, oh wait... they were being serious? :shock:

The England, Switzerland and Bulgaria games will all probably be in the Millennium Stadium I expect. They're three big nations who could draw a crowd, particularly if we win our opening match. They should just have all games at the Millennium Stadium and sell tickets for £10. It would sell out then!

Sorry, Zabier, I disagree. Only the England game will be there, and quite right, too. Switzerland, Bulgaria and Montenegro will be at CCS or the Liberty otherwise we'll be back to the deserted rugby ground with horns and the PA system echoing all over the place